Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav1boy

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011
It was probably the "mikael" desk. Very large but simple. Also had an optional glass to lay on the top. discontinued now

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
It was probably the "mikael" desk. Very large but simple. Also had an optional glass to lay on the top. discontinued now

Thats correct. It is the brown/black model with the rolling set of drawers that goes underneath.

It is plain, simple, and does it's job well. :)

Thanks!

lifeinhd

macrumors 65816
Mar 26, 2008
its sort of the same route I went. I just went with a dining table. Plenty big and expandable with leafs if I want.

Yup, same here, though mine lacks leafs. Just a big, white dining table on clearance for $70 at IKEA. I thought it was a pretty clever solution, since it was about $80 cheaper than a comparable desk.

I have a friend who actually uses TWO dining tables :eek:

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Most recent:

twelve_south_hirise_apple_display_stand.jpg

Out of sight is a Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760, a Razer Taipan mouse and a set of Audyssey Media Speakers.

Last edited:

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
is that the new Twelve South stand? I just got their backpack for one of my drives. Still deciding if it is right for what I need.

Yep, one of the two new stands. I've had it for around a month, completely forgotten about it. It sits there like it's a part of the display :)

peeaanuut

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2007
Southern California
i have concidered getting it since I saw it a few days ago. I have several HDD enclosures with that same Mac Pro look. Would fit right in I think. Now that I see it out of their stock photos, I sort of like it. HMMMM. Now what to do?

joelk2

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351964937.608590.jpg this is mine now. Sold my MacBook to buy an iPad mini (used to take the picture) current temporary position is on the kitchen table. Need to cut down an old desk to make a new smaller one for this to go on.

It's a 2011 iMac, 12gb ram, 2.5ghz I5

Got a 1tb g-raid mini and also my 16gb iPhone 4 there, there's a 1tb we'd elements behind too. Will put up a better one when the desk is sorted.

Sa1en

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2011
Ukraine
changing a macbook to an iPad? Weird ;X

this 21.5 iMacs looks so funny when you are capturing them on the distance :)

peeaanuut

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2007
Southern California
changing a macbook to an iPad? Weird ;X

this 21.5 iMacs looks so funny when you are capturing them on the distance :)

macbook to iPad doesnt seem such a strange thing if the person realizes that they check e-mail and browse and maybe play a few small games. The iPad is perfect for that. Especially if the macbook is not their primary machine. I am concidering selling my blackbook for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.