Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Garrett67

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2010
Okay , I would find this more useful than the finance app, which was a good app ( thanks for letting me try it), it just wasn't what I needed.

Thanks

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
would love to try it out

Do you still have more codes? Love to try your app :)

I'd love to try it out. Thanks.

Okay , I would find this more useful than the finance app, which was a good app ( thanks for letting me try it), it just wasn't what I needed.

Thanks

hey joerun, is the code coming as promised? thanks

Thank you all for the replies. Promocode dispatched. Pls chk your PM :)

dukefan71

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2010
If you have any more codes, I would like to give it a shot also. Regardless, looks well thought out.

dukefan71

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2010
Nice app! User friendly, but I would agree with the previous comments about integrating with contacts and repeating tasks, as well as the ability to create other "lists" besides Home and Work. All in all, good work though.

Garrett67

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2010
I'd also like to see the location distance increased, like maybe 5 miles.

I live 20 miles between towns and I can't tell you how many times I have been near one and could have taken advantage of getting something I needed only to realize that when I got home.

As it is now , it will only alert you when you're at a location or right on top of it

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
Nice app! User friendly, but I would agree with the previous comments about integrating with contacts and repeating tasks, as well as the ability to create other "lists" besides Home and Work. All in all, good work though.

Thanks for the suggestions! Also, you can set a task to be repeatable using current version.

I'd also like to see the location distance increased, like maybe 5 miles.

I live 20 miles between towns and I can't tell you how many times I have been near one and could have taken advantage of getting something I needed only to realize that when I got home.

As it is now , it will only alert you when you're at a location or right on top of it

Thanks for letting us know about your issue! Can you be able to explain us with an exact scenario?

NIK640

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2011
I've been looking for a good todo list myself. If your still offering promo codes I would love to give it a try, if not no problem either.

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
I've been looking for a good todo list myself. If your still offering promo codes I would love to give it a try, if not no problem either.

Pls enable your email settings to recieve promocode.

Last edited:

Garrett67

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2010
It's really not an issue Joe. Here is an example though , if I were to go somewhere and needed to do something But didn't remember that I needed to do it but I just happen to be on the other side of town ,it would be nice to have a reminder. As it is right now the maximum distance I believe is 300 m or 500 m and that is not enough.

That is all. As it is right now it only reminds me if I happen to be at a particular location and not a little ways away from it

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
It's really not an issue Joe. Here is an example though , if I were to go somewhere and needed to do something But didn't remember that I needed to do it but I just happen to be on the other side of town ,it would be nice to have a reminder. As it is right now the maximum distance I believe is 300 m or 500 m and that is not enough.

That is all. As it is right now it only reminds me if I happen to be at a particular location and not a little ways away from it

We are considering your suggestions for this scenario. Also we have to think of a way to incorporate this w/o affecting other use cases. Thanks a lot for sharing this :)

----------

Sorry I thought I already did. Should be all good now.

Hi,
This looks a great to do app!
If you still have a promo code available I'd like to give it a try.

I would like to try it. Please send me a code, if available.

Thanks for participating :) Promocodes have been sent. Pls chk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.