Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Parise

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2012
Orlando, FL
If it's anyone's fault, it's Facebook's. It's not Apple's responsibility to make sure it's updates work with all 3rd party programs.

Considering the only app that seems to have an issue is Facebook, why does that become Apple's fault?

Disagree that its all on Facebook. Considering Facebook is an integrated feature of iOS, Apple shouldve worked a little bit harder to ensure that experience wasn't ruined.

ipmasta

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2011

Is there any fix for the time problem on verizon iPhone 5? I like my iphone 5 but the time randomly screwing up throughout the day is really irritating. This needs to be fixed asap. This makes text messages and calls screw up. Apple are your listening?!?

ncaissie

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2011
I just received an update on my iPhone 5 to fix an over the air update problem.
It fixed the lines on the keyboard as well as a few other things.
It installed an app and then the icon was removed after I updated.
I also received the 6.1 Beta and might apply it.

frayne182

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2012
Canada
Report back and let us know how it is.

well I gave up because it looks like they fixed it where you can't just install it without a developer ID.

I ran the iOS 6 beta fine without being one.

It wouldn't let me get into it. Anyone know how to get around this?

I did a quick search, but didn't go in depth. I just restored back to 6.0.1

shady.gif

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
well I gave up because it looks like they fixed it where you can't just install it without a developer ID.

I ran the iOS 6 beta fine without being one.

It wouldn't let me get into it. Anyone know how to get around this?

I did a quick search, but didn't go in depth. I just restored back to 6.0.1

Ha you answered the question I had.. I figured they would close that up eventually...

frayne182

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2012
Canada
Ha you answered the question I had.. I figured they would close that up eventually...

lol.

I have the install file on my computer, just gotta figure out how to get passed that

I'll look into er, unless someone just gives us an answer.... Other then "you have to be a developer"

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
lol.

I have the install file on my computer, just gotta figure out how to get passed that

I'll look into er, unless someone just gives us an answer.... Other then "you have to be a developer"

I'm almost positive you'll need to be a developer from here on out.

I was so surprised they had that open as long as they did...

I was never one of those people that were jelly cause I paid and people were getting it for free.. It is what it is lol

frayne182

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2012
Canada
I'm almost positive you'll need to be a developer from here on out.

I was so surprised they had that open as long as they did...

I was never one of those people that were jelly cause I paid and people were getting it for free.. It is what it is lol

Yeah its all good if its never fixed. I just like to try things out.

Not developing, but still like to be in a beta when I can.

Rajani Isa

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2010
Rogue Valley, Oregon
lol.

Considering that part of the install process requires Apple to sign off on it, your phone would need to be registered to a Dev's account for testing.

frayne182

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2012
Canada
Considering that part of the install process requires Apple to sign off on it, your phone would need to be registered to a Dev's account for testing.

It fully installs before registering with Apple. It gets to the point like its a new phone and you go through the next, location services, etc. Then stops to sync with Apple and says you can't.

Also this worked with iOS6 beta so figured it would again. Hence the reason I tried.

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012
Can anyone try sunspider, browsermark and html 5 test to see if they improved anything in safari please ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.