Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What is your iPad 4 replacing?

• ipad1

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • ipad2

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • ipad3

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • other (laptop or tablets)

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters

brassiclint

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2012
Surrey, UK
Hi all, 1st post here.

Ordered a 32GB Black on Friday, and mine still shows as "Processing Items Delivers 11/2" - seems odd to me, especially when others in UK have got a Shipped status...

malikk

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2008
Same here. I am sure It is just slow in updating because they are shipping everything or figuring out everything because of Sandy and any delays that may happen.

Medic311

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2011
My shipping information also says "Mid-November" order placed Oct 28, but shows as accepted Oct 30. I also ordered Smart Cover and it arrived from China today (Oct 31)... Amazing shipping! Hope my iPad 4th gets ships this fast! I read somewhere that it means it will ship Nov 21. This will be my first iPad, so READY.

nice, you will be extremely pleased with the iPad 4. which LTE model did you get? i used to have an iPad 3, 32GB one and i found that i was running out of space constantly bc of Mad Money and Fast Money podcasts + 8GB apps + 10GB movies + everything else i have on it. since apple allowed me to return my iPad 3 for a store credit, i decided to upgrade to the 64GB model of the iPad 4.

funny you mention accessories arriving so quickly. i ordered 2 extra lightning cables and an extra 12W charger. both arrived today. it actually took longer to go from the sort hub in Philadelphia than it did to go from the warehouse in china to the Memphis, TN hub. the accessories were stuck in Philadelphia due to Hurricane Sandy

Dstopsie

macrumors 68010
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Also received mine love it over my iPad 3

Always had trouble with Wi-Fi reception on my iPad 3 this iPad for so far just zips along faster than ever and just as fast as my new iPhone 5

Medic311

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2011
My new iPad 4 has just shipped!

Okay now, where's my iMac? :D

you got the wifi-only version though, right?

the LTE models don't ship until Mid-November so we're looking at delivery dates during the week of Nov 26th :eek: haha

Bitgod

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2003
Ordered 64 GB black on the 31st, got notice of shipping today, supposed to be here on Halo, I mean Election day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.