Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
It's just YOUR opinion. Stop telling everyone else that it definitely sucks or that it's perfectly fine. It's fine to tell people your opinion but to call others liars because they do not share your opinion is about as ignorant as it gets. There is no right answer. Enjoy whichever iPad you prefer. :apple:

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Yeah I can honestly notice a difference since every apple product I've owned (other than my iMac) has had Retina Display. It's not a deal breaker and ill happily use this until they eventually put retina in it. The size/weight/form are more important to me.

apierrec

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
Yes, we know and we established that in several existing threads already. What's the point in bringing this up in a new thread? To cause further pointless and endless debates? :p

I respect your opinion but let's merge this on the appropriate existing thread.

thelead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
Yes, we know and we established that in several existing threads already. What's the point in bringing this up in a new thread? To cause further pointless and endless debates? :p

I respect your opinion but let's merge this on the appropriate existing thread.

The problem is that its popping up in nearly every single thread. Very annoying.

apierrec

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
The problem is that its popping up in nearly every single thread. Very annoying.

Agreed. I just saw a new thread. I think the OP of that most recent thread is suicidal about his/her non-retina purchase. So I guess we can forgive him. All e-OPINIONS are a*******. :p

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
I remember when people said Apple didn't offer enough choice in their product line. Now that they do, people still whine.

It's amazing isn't it?

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
All i see are the 45 and up that whinning about their crappy eyes with the ipad mini! Dude seriously if you are old why not go straight with the bigger and better ipad.

Yet it was fine on the ipad 2!

Deasnutz

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
i think the frustration comes from all the "my life is complete!" ... "high five omg!" headlines looking for a validation after they just dropped good coin on something which will clearly be obsolete in 7-12 months.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Nice thread. The arguing is getting out of hand. Everyone has their own opinion and calling people jaded and liars bc they prefer a certain iPad is crossing the line.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Protecting stupid people from other stupid people on an internet forum is a losing proposition.

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
It's just YOUR opinion. Stop telling everyone else that it definitely sucks or that it's perfectly fine. It's fine to tell people your opinion but to call others liars because they do not share your opinion is about as ignorant as it gets. There is no right answer. Enjoy whichever iPad you prefer. :apple:

I do agree that the display is pretty bad for an Apple product. If we compare it to Apples current standard of quality it's downright unacceptable.

Apple has the capabilities to do better & that's what makes this bad screen so noticeable.

They seem to have forgotten to provide a benefit for the high price they charge.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
I do agree that the display is pretty bad for an Apple product. If we compare it to Apples current standard of quality it's downright unacceptable.

Apple has the capabilities to do better & that's what makes this bad screen so noticeable.

They seem to have forgotten to provide a benefit for the high price they charge.

Agreed again. I don't want to add anything else bc I don't feel like getting in another tech battle w everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.