Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PedroDias

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2012
hey guys! i'we seen today some people saying that the iphone 5 screen is to small and boa bla bla bla and i got curious to see how an iPhone 5 would look like with a 4.3 screen on the current casing. So could some of you make an iPhone 5 4.3 inch mockup? i think other people would be curious to see one too!

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Dec 19, 2011
hey guys! i'we seen today some people saying that the iphone 5 screen is to small and boa bla bla bla and i got curious to see how an iPhone 5 would look like with a 4.3 screen on the current casing. So could some of you make an iPhone 5 4.3 inch mockup? i think other people would be curious to see one too!

its not called photoshop. its called your imagination.

Cebuano1976

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2012
Verrado, Buckeye, Arizona
IMO, the 5 is just the right size phone for me. Fits in all my pockets. Doesn't bulge in my jeans. Looks nice against my cheek.

Especially when you have it in a case, these phones get mighty bulky. I would never go with a naked iPhone. Any Android device, I could care less. FYI, I had a Samsung Vibrant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.