Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2008
i wonder if cook and the gang have seen it :D

they could avoid the jabs if they weren't so hyperbolic in their keynote. only jobs could get away with that amount of salesmanship.

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
LOL ! :)

The best part was I watched the video with the YouTube app on my iPad. I guess I should be banned for not upgrading to iOS 6. :p

CapnJackGig

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2011
LOL ! :)

The best part was I watched the video with the YouTube app on my iPad. I guess I should be banned for not upgrading to iOS 6. :p

You should kick yourself for using that old lame Youtube client instead of McTube.

apierrec

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
I think what's funny is the amount of effort put into it - but it's really getting old, few years from now all this Apple jokes / bashing / parodies / hatred / fanboyism / homage (Samsung, Jimmy Kimmel, SNL, iHaters, even fanboys/casual fans / phandroids / kool aid afficionados) just because of Apple's global tech domination or for being the number 1 or most popular / envied / hated / loved company in the world now ... is going away for nothing, or will be forgotten. is it really funny and necessary, I don't actually get it. Though it kind of historic too, this never happened before ... so we all should be thanking Apple for all this kind of entertainment and silliness. The world is becoming boring (I mean, really?). Just saying ... :D

Bakari45

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
The ending is so spot on. Apple will be selling the mini with retina display inside of 12-15 months or sooner. In 2 yrs the first gen mini won't have iOS 8 support. Just watch how it goes down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.