Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kylera

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Seoul
Title says all. I would like to track my eating habits and how much I exercise every day. These can be two apps or one app combined - I don't care either way.

MrKambo

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2012
What type of excerise are we talking about??

I use ifitness pro for tracking my gym workouts, well worth the small price.
But depending on the excerise there are different apps that excel in certain areas

Last edited:

kylera

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Seoul
What type of expertise are we talking about??

I use ifitness pro for tracking my gym workouts, well worth the small price.
But depending on the expertise there are different apps that excel in certain areas

Simply put, I'm not very fit right now and need to shed some fat. I've been working out for about 3 months but haven't noticed great change, so I want to pay more attention to what I do.

Jotting stuff in a spreadsheet seems to cumbersome IMO.

MrKambo

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2012
Simply put, I'm not very fit right now and need to shed some fat. I've been working out for about 3 months but haven't noticed great change, so I want to pay more attention to what I do.

Jotting stuff in a spreadsheet seems to cumbersome IMO.

Calorie counter by myfitnesspal is pretty good for tracking food intake etc if I remember correctly it allows you scan barcodes using camera and it will automatically get the correct food and fill in the calories and stuff

kylera

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Seoul
Calorie counter by myfitnesspal is pretty good for tracking food intake etc if I remember correctly it allows you scan barcodes using camera and it will automatically get the correct food and fill in the calories and stuff

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give this one a try.

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
I use "Lose It!". It tracks daily weight, calories consumed, calories burned, scans items, allows for custom foods and recipes, etc, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.