Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chetp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2012
This is an app (originated by Samsung...) that lets me watch various cameras set-up inside my house on my iphone in real time. It worked fine with my old iphone 4s.

But have switched to iphone 5 with its new ios and the app is now basically useless. Anyone know how to overcome this problem?

Thanks

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
This is an app (originated by Samsung...) that lets me watch various cameras set-up inside my house on my iphone in real time. It worked fine with my old iphone 4s.

But have switched to iphone 5 with its new ios and the app is now basically useless. Anyone know how to overcome this problem?

Thanks

As with all apps, contact the developer and request a compatibility upgrade for iPhone5/iOS6

BigDog0019

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2012
Wytheville,Va
Live camera feed

I don't know if this will help you but the app. Store has an app called Splashtop. Now there are several different apps of Splashtop you need to look to find out which one is right for your needs. I use the camcam one which will mirror what ever you want ex. Cam to iPad or iPhone , iPhone or iPad to controll computer , ect. And so on. Hope this helps.:D

chetp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2012
I don't know if this will help you but the app. Store has an app called Splashtop. Now there are several different apps of Splashtop you need to look to find out which one is right for your needs. I use the camcam one which will mirror what ever you want ex. Cam to iPad or iPhone , iPhone or iPad to controll computer , ect. And so on. Hope this helps.:D

Many thanks - will give it a try

LabDog1940

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2014
Lacey, Washington
It Does Work on Iphone 5

I've been using the Ipolis application for several years on both the Iphone 4 & 5 and on Ipads 2 & 4.
The program runs great on all devices, but there was a learning curve to getting the camera system hooked up to the network, and having the appropriate ports opened up. Samsung tech support was excellent in logging in as setting this up for me. Use it all the time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.