Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I really want to return this mini iPad that I just purchased in white but the claims about the screen resolution being bad were completely overblown. Now im in the dubious position of never wanting to put down the iPad mini.

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
I really want to return this mini iPad that I just purchased in white but the claims about the screen resolution being bad were completely overblown. Now im in the dubious position of never wanting to put down the iPad mini.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. You want to return it based on what others are saying, but you yourself do not want to return it? That's quite a dilemma.

nStyle

macrumors 65816
Dec 6, 2009

Resolution:

Hold your iPad. Flip it around. Stare at the Apple for 1 hour. Realize sub-par experience. Return successful.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
I think the forum needs a sarcasm smilie for the OP, if I read it correctly, most people seem to be missing his meaning ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.