Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys.. I'm planning to go on iPad 4. Gen 32Gb-LTE. (Cellular)

Which one is better? Order from internet? or buy it from Apple Store on the release date? As I don't have so much time before my business travels start, I want to have it in the shortest time for being able to travel with it. (Lately till the last week of Nov.)

With which option I can buy in the earliest time ??? Even 1 day early will be something good for me..

I hope I was able to explain.. Waiting for your advices..

Cheers!

Last edited:

children

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
Hello guys.. I'm planning to go on iPad 4. Gen 32Gb-LTE.

Which one is better? Order from internet? or buy it from Apple Store on the release date? As I don't have so much time before my business travels start, I want to have it in the shortest time for being able to travel with it. (Lately till the last week of Nov.)

With which option I can buy in the earliest time.. Even 1 day early will be something good for me..

I hope I was able to explain.. Waiting for your advices..

Cheers!

ipads at least here in Australia is pretty much freely available, just go to stores and try your luck

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
ipads at least here in Australia is pretty much freely available, just go to stores and try your luck

I'm at Munich and they are available here too. But I'm talking about the Cellular version. Not only wi-fi.

pommie82

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2011
uk
Just ring up the retailers around you and ask if they have stock and go and pick one up

children

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
I'm at Munich and they are available here too. But I'm talking about the Cellular version. Not only wi-fi.

sorry, didn't read it thoroughly.
Seeing as though the LTE version will be out late november, and youre leaving late november, I wouldnt risk preordering it, just hope you can secure one on release day (shouldnt be too hard). if anything, you may be able to get one on your buisness trip?

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
sorry, didn't read it thoroughly.
Seeing as though the LTE version will be out late november, and youre leaving late november, I wouldnt risk preordering it, just hope you can secure one on release day (shouldnt be too hard). if anything, you may be able to get one on your buisness trip?

Nope.. You're right.. In worst case I'll do like that.. Just wanted to learn if any of you guys know buying from Apple Store may be in 16th Nov. or sth around that.

I don't think I'll have time for shopping during the trip.. That's why I'm really praying for a just 'grab and go!' :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.