Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
On your iPhone 5?

I feel like chrome is the sweetest but Safari is lag-free.

Sometimes chrome take a lot of unnecessary time to load some posts and time in between scrolling ..

What's your thoughts?

Mod , sorry if its placed wrong.

rever3nce

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2011
Used crome untill safari got iCloud tabs. I have 5 idevices and it comes in handy a lot.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Safari, doesn't make a difference what browser I use on my iPhone, but on windows you pretty much HAVE to use google chrome, safari for windows is terrible

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Alright I guess but the option to have the overview of all your tabs in chrome is a diamond.

pnoyblazed

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2008
chrome, but sometimes when you log on to say macrumors.com the images displayed on the screen are either missing or half loaded and/or glitched

Jord5i

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2012
ERRMMMM safari has that in ios6

yeah that's what he said... He went back to Safari after it came, aka when he got iOS6, he went back to Safari.

Also the main reason I use it now, Safari for mac is great and I love the iCloud tabs. Use it almost daily

fishmoose

macrumors 68000
Jul 1, 2008
Sweden
Safari. I don't trust Google not to store my browsing history on their servers and match it to ads "targeted at the user".

GIZBUG

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
On your iPhone 5?

I feel like chrome is the sweetest but Safari is lag-free.

Sometimes chrome take a lot of unnecessary time to load some posts and time in between scrolling ..

What's your thoughts?

Mod , sorry if its placed wrong.

Chrome....best hands down, no reason to use anything else.
BTW - Love the sync with it on my desktop

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
I expected google search to like actually have google now features, its pretty much a voice search thing lol and you have to google everything

Yeah, it doesn't do a lot. It uses the full screen on sites though which keeps drwing me back to it. Why Apple can't do this I have no idea. :confused:

Never seen that before . Just tried it out and it's pretty neat!

One bottleneck is that it can't take bookmarks

Yeah, thats why I keep flicking back to Safari as I have that synced with iCloud.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
I use Chrome because I use Chrome on the desktop. I'll only use Mobile Safari for testing sites or if an application takes me there, but even then I have a JavaScript bookmark that opens the same URL in Chrome.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
Been using Safari for as long as I've been using Macs as my primary computing platform (2007).

Occasionally I use Chrome and Firefox to test out certain websites when I have to though. An rarely, I'll fire up my windows VM to check sites in IE.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Safari. Links open in it so that's what I use. It's generally more fluid too. I use Chrome on everything else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.