Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neil McRae

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2011
London, United Kingdom
hmm can you screenshot your mid November? I ordered on the dot and have late November browsing around I can't find anything other than late November? - ordered wifi model at the same time and got it last week.

supertomtom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2007
Gold Coast, Australia
hmm can you screenshot your mid November? I ordered on the dot and have late November browsing around I can't find anything other than late November? - ordered wifi model at the same time and got it last week.

I ordered within the first minute as well and it also says late November but I'm in Australia. Noticed that you're in the UK. During the keynote they mentioned that the LTE will come out 2 weeks after the wifi in the States first then roll out around the world. So many it's late nov for the rest of us not in the U.S.

Neil McRae

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2011
London, United Kingdom
I ordered within the first minute as well and it also says late November but I'm in Australia. Noticed that you're in the UK. During the keynote they mentioned that the LTE will come out 2 weeks after the wifi in the States first then roll out around the world. So many it's late nov for the rest of us not in the U.S.

ah yes I remember that, that would make more sense.

metsjetsfan

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2011
I hope if avail at the apple stores on nov 16th that means delivery not ship. Oh well wishful thinking.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town

Here is my screenshot. I ordered on 10/31.

iPad.jpg

dbdynsty25

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2008
Thousand Oaks, CA
I ordered my 32gb Black Verizon version the minute it went live (along with a wifi 16gb white version) and mine has always said Mid-November.

The reason I got the wifi version was because I was just going to test it out to decide if I wanted to sell the iPad 3 I've got and go strictly Mini. Well, turns out it was a good choice because not only do I love it, the wife does too, so we'll be selling her iPad 2 and giving her the wifi mini I am using currently when my LTE version arrives. I knew this would happen, which is why I ordered the wifi mini in white (her preferred color). It's all about planning ahead. :)

cbdoc

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2010
Mine says mid-November as well. Has not changed since order was placed within 30 mins of order start.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
I ordered right at midnight however after gettting the 16gb wifi i canceled the order and reordered a 32. it still says mid nov for shipping. I wonder if apple still has enough stock for the first batch or how they will handle shipping them out.

Would be nice if the stores have a soft launch too like with the first ipad vs putting them up for the reservation system only.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
When do you all think we'll get a more definitive date? I'm guessing by the end of the week.

I hope by mid week and they start shipping them out Mon or Tues of next week for delivery by the 16th. That's just my hope. Mid November just sounds so vague.

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
I think shipping will start the 16th, not be at your door the 16th. Apple has a date and has had a date all along. With mine being a next day air I once had a delivery date of the 19th.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2012
In the keynote Phil Schiller said the wifi iPad mini ships Nov 2, it was in stock/delivered on Nov 2. Then he said the LTE ships 2 weeks later, so I am hoping to have my LTE iPad mini in my hand on Nov 16. Crossing fingers.

cang87

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2012
Guys what about Germany? At least when do you think we will have a clear information about the release date in the Apple Stores?

mapexvenus

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2008
I read on another tech blog a week ago that shipping wouldn't commence until after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I do not recollect which blog this was. My order says mid-November too.

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
I think they were saying that because before the storm the earliest dates everyone was seeing was the day after Thanksgiving. When mine got bumped to next day air it went to Nov 19th. Then the storm hit and everyone got the standard mid-Nov.
I read on another tech blog a week ago that shipping wouldn't commence until after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I do not recollect which blog this was. My order says mid-November too.

ToyGun1

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2012
Anyone in the uk have shipping dates yet for the ipad 4 LTE and ipad Mini LTE.
Mine still saying Late Nov.

Neil McRae

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2011
London, United Kingdom
Anyone in the uk have shipping dates yet for the ipad 4 LTE and ipad Mini LTE.
Mine still saying Late Nov.

mine also, but i note some of our colonists in the US are now posting that dates for the mini and ipad 4 lte seem to have slipped to end of November in another thread so if true I'm predicting early december now :D. As long as they arrive before 25th Dec I'm happy.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
mine also, but i note some of our colonists in the US are now posting that dates for the mini and ipad 4 lte seem to have slipped to end of November in another thread so if true I'm predicting early december now :D. As long as they arrive before 25th Dec I'm happy.

For new preorders, or for existing preorders

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.