Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
I use my notifications drop down a lot and today I found that if you swipe the weather to your right or left you can see the weather for the whole week.

It will definitely come in handy for me because I will know when to Get my car washed

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
I use my notifications drop down a lot and today I found that if you swipe the weather to your right or left you can see the weather for the whole week.

It will definitely come in handy for me because I will know when to Get my car washed

I knew this already, but still thank you for sharing!

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
Ugh I was hoping I could enlighten some people. Too bad everyone already knows.

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
I also just figured out you can make photo albums. I feel like I've been in the dark.

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
You also might like to hear that you can hold your finger on the stocks widget to stop it from scrolling, or swipe left or right to find a specific stock.

tvith

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012

New to iPhone and def didn't know this. Thank you for sharing.

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2011
iphone since the beginning, updates all the way, did not know this, thanks! Wonder what else I'm missing...

L-Tuned

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
For OP, one more feature that you probably didn't know. You can tap the weather to launch the weather app :cool:

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle

Hah, yeah, i'm not sure you're surprising anyone with that "find".

Stayfly2407

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
VA
Oh my bad, I do have a ip5 & just noticed. There's a camera icon on screen as soon as you press record. I guess it is iphone 5 only

peeaanuut

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2007
Southern California
OP dont worry, I just found out not too long ago that if you turn the phone sideways in the calendar you get an entirely different view. But I rarely ever use the calendar so it never occured to me and I have had all of the iphones so far. lol

wknapp0924

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Honolulu, HI
I just found out that if you swipe right or left on the digits in calculator app it will erase the number you entered wrong. BLEW MY MIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.