Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arilaskin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2007
Hello everyone,

I am a fairly seasoned OSX 10.x user and I have run into an issue with my calendar (iCal).

I am trying to delete a rather large calendar on my desktop and whenever I go to click delete on the highlighted calendar, the program freezes and 'not responding'.

I am wondering if there is a way to access that calendar's library file and remove it without having to go through the program.

*NOTE I am not similar with UNIX in the slightest the last time I tried something in UNIX I ended up deleting my /root directory...*

Any advice or assistance is always welcome. Thank you!

A

coder12

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
Hello everyone,

I am a fairly seasoned OSX 10.x user and I have run into an issue with my calendar (iCal).

I am trying to delete a rather large calendar on my desktop and whenever I go to click delete on the highlighted calendar, the program freezes and 'not responding'.

I am wondering if there is a way to access that calendar's library file and remove it without having to go through the program.

*NOTE I am not similar with UNIX in the slightest the last time I tried something in UNIX I ended up deleting my /root directory...*

Any advice or assistance is always welcome. Thank you!

A

What version of Calendar/OS X are you on?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.