Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knox

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 1, 2002
UK
I assume you're looking to get the extra vehicle info back on :) That will be coming back soon, although won't be free unfortunately.

StinkyDonk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
I assume you're looking to get the extra vehicle info back on :) That will be coming back soon, although won't be free unfortunately.

Yeah that's what i'm looking for.

Do the older versions (3.5 i think had it) still work or does it pull info from some server somewhere which has stopped ALL versions from working?

It was a handy tool to have as bhp doesn't tell you everything.

Knox

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 1, 2002
UK
Yeah that's what i'm looking for.

Do the older versions (3.5 i think had it) still work or does it pull info from some server somewhere which has stopped ALL versions from working?

It was a handy tool to have as bhp doesn't tell you everything.

The older versions will still work, yes, but I'm not sure how you'd get it on your phone :eek:

StinkyDonk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
The older versions will still work, yes, but I'm not sure how you'd get it on your phone :eek:

Well it must be 3.5 or 3.6 (or both) then that have it. The last version i've been able to find on my PC was v3.4 which doesn't have it, or if it does then it no longer works.

There must be a way, especially as the app is free, it's just a case of finding out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.