Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
2 Pre Order Emails

I have 2 pre order emails. Some people had PMed me while back but I am reposting this since I don't know who needs them now. Just PM me and I will send to the first 2 people.

Sora

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2007
New York, NY
I've got an extra Element Order invite

I've got an extra Element order invite. First person to PM me gets the link. Don't forget to use the code below to save 20% (approx. $28.99 -if you order the Sector 5 Graphite).

Update: Order invite link has been claimed.

I'll share this here also;

20% off

ECMJ20off09

This can be used plenty of times - cheers

Last edited:

keigo

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2006
great at least I'm not the only one who ordered black..:D

gray look nice but the more I see it on the picture the more I feel like those plastic gray feeling and it's feel flat too..

then the sliver, shining but lesson learn those with shining surface will easily have lot of hairline scratches build up and also finger print issue...

now left with black...only worry will it scruff :D:D anyone care to enlighten me on this...

drop a mail to elementcase but they never reply back..:rolleyes:

ok finally elementcase replied me...

"Due to flus finish anodizing which is a very strong type of anodizing will prevent any fading and is scratch resistant.

If the case is dropped on a hard surface of course the case may ding or chip since it is aluminum but thats what the case is there for."

Well I'm happy with the answer at least I know it has scratch resistant and wont fade.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
Man, I am getting more and more anxious. I am on the Nov 15th ship date with next day shipping. Hopefully I will have it next Friday :)))

I've never been more excited about a phone case in my life lol. This will be my 2nd element case (had a silver and gunmetal vapor pro for my 4s which I loved)

Just can't wait to ditch this dang ottorbox. Already have my lucky labs black spectra scraps applied and my GLAS.tr and my silver and black aluminum home button will be here tomorrow.

Any else as anxious as me?? Think they will actually ship on the 15th, have the other ship dates been accurate?

Risingkazuya05

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2012
Just pulled the trigger and got the Black Flux for my Black iPhone 5! Hoping for a miracle and maybe mine will ship on the 15th if Element gets ahead of schedule with manufacturing lol :p

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
Just pulled the trigger and got the Black Flux for my Black iPhone 5! Hoping for a miracle and maybe mine will ship on the 15th if Element gets ahead of schedule with manufacturing lol :p

I got the black too. I am hoping the same as well. Wonder what the chances are? Has anyone who ordered received theirs early?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.