Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Malone1878

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2012
Finding it quite aggravating that there is no iMac news anywhere on the web. I hear could be a possible release at the end of next week, could somebody share there rumours please ?

Torrijos

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2006
He's talking about the fact that they haven't been released yet (no way to order one or to check BTO options prices).

I've been waiting for the same information too... :(

12dylan34

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2009
The purpose of the iMac section is so that you can come and read about rumors. If there are no rumors that people are talking about here, it would lead you to the logical conclusion that nobody knows, so there's no point in starting a new thread about it.

rpe33

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2012
The purpose of the iMac section is so that you can come and read about rumors. If there are no rumors that people are talking about here, it would lead you to the logical conclusion that nobody knows, so there's no point in starting a new thread about it.

Let the man ask his question. No one forced you to respond or even to read this thread.

Powen

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Yeah! It's kinda annoying for even the 21.5" is not yet available for pre-order by NOW, given that the November release time frame. :mad:

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Finding it quite aggravating that there is no iMac news anywhere on the web. I hear could be a possible release at the end of next week, could somebody share there rumours please ?

I'm in the same boat...Starting to look like they may be having QC or production issues...I'm waiting for a 21.5 which is for a buddy next door...My own upgrade is not until next year, but they really are making us wait for release.....Maybe that's a good thing in the long run, I'd rather they iron out any issues before they start selling them...This will be my buddy's first Mac, and he's buying on my recommendation, so things need to be right.

Overg

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2012
Yeah, it's 8.11 now and there is no ability to even preorder, I am telling you it will all push to January.
One thing is for sure the people at apple that responsible for the iMac project, don't sleep for many days now...
I am sure Tim is sitting on their tail, on daily/hourly basis.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Yeah, it's 8.11 now and there is no ability to even preorder, I am telling you it will all push to January.
One thing is for sure the people at apple that responsible for the iMac project, don't sleep for many days now...
I am sure Tim is sitting on their tail, on daily/hourly basis.

I hope you are wrong....I think the end of November seems likely now..Just had an email from Apple advising me that the 13" retina is now available for order...I guess they are leaving the iMac range until last....I don''t want or need a new laptop!:mad:

BeejayUK

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2012
Surrey Hills
Patience is a virtue [or a card game]. My virtue is weak and I am hopeless at cards.

For sure when Apple presses the pre-order button there will be an almighty scramble to get an early delivery........

Sod's Law says I will be busy and miss the announcement.......

I would be quite happy to know what the enhancement costs are - so I can

juggle the prices around - and let Apple finally begin the pre-order line when

they have enough stock to cover the demand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.