Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrwhiskers

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
My white 32gb shipped today via TNT. It appears to be in London, so fingers crossed I'll get it tomorrow.

Dan14

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2009
Got my Mini finally after a massive balls up by City Link. I don't even know the point of selecting the delivery option when I have to go and pick the thing up from the depot because they "couldn't find me" :rolleyes:

Anyway, Mini = amazing. I'm coming from the iPad 3rd Gen and yes the screens are different but it really is not that noticeable. Anyone reading this who is on the fence, take the plunge, you won't be disappointed.

Terriann010187

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
My white 32gb shipped today via TNT. It appears to be in London, so fingers crossed I'll get it tomorrow.

Did your TNT tracking number work,
Mine doesnt it starts with 822 and is 10 digits long and ive tried every link i can find on here to try and track it via TNT but it isnt recognised :(

Toonbay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Did your TNT tracking number work,
Mine doesnt it starts with 822 and is 10 digits long and ive tried every link i can find on here to try and track it via TNT but it isnt recognised :(

Same with my brothers which i am tracking, starts with 822 and is 10 digits but nothing working on TNT. I can only think they are being shipped from China and tracking not working yet??

MCLACHLAN1

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2010
I pre-ordered with Apple was told it would take till the 19th November to receive mine...... To Long

So I walked to my local Currys store who were sold out but getting a delivery today. Paid and was given my receipt.

Just waiting on phonecall to go and collect.

We any idea which case is best yet?

Toonbay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
True i cancelled my pre order and got one at John Lewis and have noticed they have had stock evry day, just got to be quick to get one, tesco also seem to have daily stock which lasts a while so plenty to pick up

My brothers TNT status just updated to Pudong INT airport so the UK pre orders must be coming from china

trickyred

macrumors member
May 17, 2010
I picked one up at PC World/Currys at Chesterfield last night no problem, although there is no display for them, they aren't even putting any literature out at all, you have to ask.

Only reason I know they had them is by trying to get one from a different store and the guy on the phone told me the Chesterfield branch had them in.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Apple Store Buchanan Street Glasgow no black today at lunchtime but plenty white in 32 or 64. No 16.

Terriann010187

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
True i cancelled my pre order and got one at John Lewis and have noticed they have had stock evry day, just got to be quick to get one, tesco also seem to have daily stock which lasts a while so plenty to pick up

My brothers TNT status just updated to Pudong INT airport so the UK pre orders must be coming from china

Cheers for the update! Mine is on the same flight! :) wooohooo

Mac.

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2008
UK
Had an email on the 7th to say both my iPad mini's had been shipped by TNT.

Nothing has arrived since. The TNT website doesn't have an estimated delivery date, it just says "Pick Up Date: 08 November"

The Apple website now says: Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Nov 14, 2012

I placed my order around 8:10am on the day they went up on the site too, and on top of waiting upto 2 weeks, I have to wait 7 bloody days to delivery!

Whenever I've ordered from Apple in the past, they've used UPS and the product arrived the day after.

Anyone have this problem?

Update: I have just recieved the invoice by email.

Kerreh

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2012
I got an email 2 days ago saying it had been dispatched. Apple website says delivery 16.11.12 but the 'track shipment' site (which doesn't tell me much) says by 20.11.12?!

It also says its being shipped by:
Syncreon Technology

I googled their site and tried all references to track it but no joy and I also tried TNT (as I have a reference starting 8 as previously mentioned) but nothing there either?!

hsotnicam8002

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
United Kingdom
Mine has been with TNT in Leeds for two days now. 30 miles away. And still Apple say delivery on 14th. This is completely hopeless information. Another "losing the grip" Apple situation. It only cost me £429 (money already taken from my card) so why would I expect decent info/service eh?

cang87

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2012
Guys I'm @ Germany. I think our shipping & delivery situations will be close to each other compared to U.S.

The thing I want to learn is... I'm planning to pre-order iPad 4.Gen-32GB-LTE from Online Apple Store. If I order it now, do you think I receive it in the first pack which will ship first for the release date.. (whenever it releases) Or I receive it some later? I can not be sure because Only-Wi-fi iPads are always avaliable in every store and I think 3G may be like that too. (same or less)

I would be very happy if you can assist me..

Kerreh

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2012
Ah thanks very much :)

Unfortunately my PO Number, Additional delivery reference or apple delivery reference number isn't recognised in either of the UK Mail search filter boxes.

Have made a note of it though and shall try again!

NutsNGum

macrumors 68030
Jul 30, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Mine has been with TNT in Leeds for two days now. 30 miles away. And still Apple say delivery on 14th. This is completely hopeless information. Another "losing the grip" Apple situation. It only cost me £429 (money already taken from my card) so why would I expect decent info/service eh?

I had a shocking experience with TNT from Apple the other week. Waited a week for a MacBook Air, was supposed to be delivered to my house on the Thursday, they left it at the base. Friday, nowhere to be seen. Phoned them for a redelivery attempt on Monday, delivered to incorrect address. Rearranged for Tuesday, didn't bother to send it out until I phoned them in a rage and they got it out later that afternoon to my work address. Total shambles.

That was my first experience of a TNT delivery from Apple, and hopefully my last.

hsotnicam8002

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
United Kingdom
I had a shocking experience with TNT from Apple the other week. Waited a week for a MacBook Air, was supposed to be delivered to my house on the Thursday, they left it at the base. Friday, nowhere to be seen. Phoned them for a redelivery attempt on Monday, delivered to incorrect address. Rearranged for Tuesday, didn't bother to send it out until I phoned them in a rage and they got it out later that afternoon to my work address. Total shambles.

That was my first experience of a TNT delivery from Apple, and hopefully my last.
Thanks for that. Made me feel much better :eek:. I'm bored with waiting now and if it doesn't turn up on time I'm going to phone Apple and tell them they can contact TNT and have it returned direct. If there any issues with refunding, my Card company can deal with it. After all of the bad reviews of the mini screen I wish I'd not ordered one. If the worst happens I'll look at non-Apple small units.

Fuzzywuzy

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Kinghorn, Fife, Scotland.
My mini was picked up by TNT on the 8th at Shanghai and left Pudong Airport on the 10th. The last tracking update was 01:07 local time and no change since, surely it would have arrived at another scan point by now ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.