Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eatmyjustice

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2008
Washington, USA
Looks like things are speeding up

Ordered White 32GB on Nov 1 and received ship notification today... delivery set for Nov8.
Ordered in Verizon store

Last edited:

Brown Trout

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
Ordered White 32GB on Nov 1 and received ship notification today... delivery set for Nov8.
Ordered in Verizon store

Hope that happens for me - a Black 32G ordered thru AT&T on 3 November, on backorder for a few hours but was in processing a day later. Your short cycle time has me pretty excited - except that I'm on a business trip until the 15th & won't be able get my hands on it for a while if it is sent out this week!

JetBlack7

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2011
Portugal
Ordered mine yesterday through Portuguese Apple store online. ETA 29 November - 5 December. A little long IMO, but let us wait and see.

rogeliojeda

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2011
Ordered a black iphone 5 16gb on the mexican apple store, went throught process almost inmediately but the estimated time to shipping is december 6-12 :s

elie.fares

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2008
Ordered a 64GB iPhone 5 Black/slate yesterday from the Australian Apple Store.
My credit card was immediately charged for AUD999 but the order is still processing.

I assume I'll have a shorter wait because the demand for 64GB should be less.

Ordered on October 22nd.

Preparing for shipment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 9.11.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 9.11.28 AM.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

espressoroast

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2008
Amsterdam
32gb Black, simlock free, ordered on the 15th through the Dutch online store. Still processing.
"Delivers 08 Nov, 2012 - 14 Nov, 2012"
This is painful.

tracylynton

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Working replacement

Well the excitment the phone arrived!!!!!!!

Its lovely and in perfect condition aesthetically but and a big BUT :mad:

It will not see my network unless I'm standing right next to the hub, whats that all about. I rang Apple and they told me to do different things including a restore and update but still nothing. They then said "is it a network issue" but I have another iphone, iPad, Laptop all connected to that network and no problems (I cant even see my neighbours which I can on all the rest)

Now they have said they will arrange collection of this one and another will be delivered in 3 - 5 days :(:(

Now Another BUT I have just received the replacement order and that has a delivery date for the end of the month (I Don't think so). So when I get home after my night shift I will be phoning again luckerly its a freephone number

My new one has arrived it took 4 weeks for the first one and 6 days for replacement now have a perfect one Yipee :D;)

rantor49

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
I ordered a black 16gb ATT phone from ATT website on Oct 27th. It shipped today for delivery tomorrow from Ft. Worth TX. Only 11 days from order to delivery...not bad at all.

DunnMaui

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2010
Maui, Hawaii
I ordered a black 16gb ATT phone from ATT website on Oct 27th. It shipped today for delivery tomorrow from Ft. Worth TX. Only 11 days from order to delivery...not bad at all.

I ordered a black 16GB from the apple store on Oct. 22. Still processing :( Since I'm with AT&T I probably should have ordered from them. Lucky you :D Enjy!

kidintown

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
oh guys i'm jealous.
ordered mine today and i really hope i don't have to wait 5 weeks or so..ordered a white one 16gb at my provider...hoping and praying!

p0werline

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
Ordered mine on Monday (11/5), tracking says it will be here Friday (11/9).

32gb Black iPhone 5, totally didn't expect it to come so soon.

rantor49

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
Ordered mine on Monday (11/5), tracking says it will be here Friday (11/9).

32gb Black iPhone 5, totally didn't expect it to come so soon.

And I thought mine was shipped fast in 10 days!! Looks like you have the quickest turnaround yet!

D A

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2008
Still nothing. My order status says it will arrive tomorrow, but I still haven't gotten a text that it has been shipped. Ordered it on September 21st through my carrier.

soni2926

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2008
Is AT&T shipping out 16gb black phones faster that apple? I just ordered mine from apple yesterday, went to the mall later and into the at&t store, they were telling me 2-3 weeks, apple's site was showing 3-4 weeks.

anyone know is 2-3 weeks is true for at&t? otherwise i'll just cancel my order from apple and go through at&t if they are getting them out faster.

Raejin

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2012
Is AT&T shipping out 16gb black phones faster that apple? I just ordered mine from apple yesterday, went to the mall later and into the at&t store, they were telling me 2-3 weeks, apple's site was showing 3-4 weeks.

anyone know is 2-3 weeks is true for at&t? otherwise i'll just cancel my order from apple and go through at&t if they are getting them out faster.

I think it is faster if you order it with att. I canceled my order from Apple after waiting for a week and ordered it from att now my order is being processed. It should ship anytime soon.

soni2926

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2008
Thanks for the response, i'll probably do the same, as i sounds like it shipping faster from at&t.

I think it is faster if you order it with att. I canceled my order from Apple after waiting for a week and ordered it from att now my order is being processed. It should ship anytime soon.

rantor49

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012

I ordered thru ATT. Got my phone 11 days after ordering. Was 14-21 days but got here early. Good luck!

IanGahagan

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Montana
So I ordered my Black Iphone5 32GB from Verizon on Nov.5th, and I received an email telling me that the order was processed on the 6th, with a shipping date of the 16th.
Do you guys think it will ship faster than that?
Im in dire need of a new phone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.