Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gooberwilson

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2012
Canada
Just tried to check my order status on the apple website. It says:

"We're sorry, but our Order Status services are extremely busy right now. Please try again later"

Could this mean that they are updating the shipping dates for all cellular orders?

alzapa

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2008
Just tried to check my order status on the apple website. It says:

"We're sorry, but our Order Status services are extremely busy right now. Please try again later"

Could this mean that they are updating the shipping dates for all cellular orders?

Hmmm Mine says the same thing. First time I have seen this on apples site so maybe they are updating stuff. Lets hope :)

jcr918

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
Hmmm Mine says the same thing. First time I have seen this on apples site so maybe they are updating stuff. Lets hope :)

Same thing here. I was able to get in a minute ago but not now. Let's hope this means the Ipad 4 LTE release date is updating or better yet some Ipad 4 lte shipping :D

jcr918

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
No dice. It's back up now and still says Mid-November.

I am still getting

We're sorry, but our Order Status services are extremely busy right now. Please try again later.

How ever I am able to load my tracking from time to time but 95% of the time when I hit reload I get that same message I think the system is still doing something let's not give up yet :confused:

reputationZed

macrumors 65816
mine also, but i note some of our colonists in the US are now posting that dates for the mini and ipad 4 lte seem to have slipped to end of November in another thread so if true I'm predicting early december now :D. As long as they arrive before 25th Dec I'm happy.
December's doable provided none of us 'colonist' gets it in our heads to dump all the iPad mini's headed to England into Boston Harbor

cheers!

in2tech

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2012
Just curious, what kind of data plans are you guys looking at?

Also waiting on the Black iPad Mini 16 GB Verizon LTE still says Mid November. I can't wait for these hopefully 4G LTE screaming speeds. I have seen anywhere from 10 MPS to 30 MPS down on the full size iPad 3 or 4, depending on where you are and how crowded the network is at the time!

Here's hoping the iPad M will get the same screaming speeds!

New word, iPad M = iPad mini! Too lazy to type 3 more characters in all these post so this is how I will be referring to it in the future post :)

iPad M!

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I would bet the Apple is not giving us a hard ship/delivery date as they likely do not know the exact date themselves. I would also think they should be getting darn close to knowing soon. I await my iPad 4 LTE with great excitement.

strategist

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011
I'm predicting they ship to us by the 16th

This is just based on past experience, action on my credit card, and a discussion with Apple. In the past, the week that my ipad, iphone, etc. shipped, a minimal charge hit my card. That just happened this morning. In a chat with Apple Store, I asked the Apple Rep "with Thansgiving coming up here in the US, what is the likelyhood that orders will ship out for delivery that week." He told me that Apple is known for under promising and over delivering, however he could not guarantee anything. He said that he would think they would deliver the 3rd week of November, which would be next week.

Based on past experience, I would not be surprised to see something regarding shipping perhaps as early as tomorrow, with arrival by the 16th. Once again, this is just based on prior experience. I could be very wrong.

nrweaver

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2010
My Mini shipping just changed to this. (just copied and pasted it)

iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular for Verizon 32GB - Black & Slate
Available to ship: 5 business days
Delivers Nov 21 via Standard Shipping
Add Free Gift Message

jasonh4451

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2008
Mine too. Anyone know if we can request express shipping? I leave for the holiday that morning so need it by 11/20 so I can show off to family.

gibbz

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2007
Norman, OK
This is just based on past experience, action on my credit card, and a discussion with Apple. In the past, the week that my ipad, iphone, etc. shipped, a minimal charge hit my card. That just happened this morning. In a chat with Apple Store, I asked the Apple Rep "with Thansgiving coming up here in the US, what is the likelyhood that orders will ship out for delivery that week." He told me that Apple is known for under promising and over delivering, however he could not guarantee anything. He said that he would think they would deliver the 3rd week of November, which would be next week.

Based on past experience, I would not be surprised to see something regarding shipping perhaps as early as tomorrow, with arrival by the 16th. Once again, this is just based on prior experience. I could be very wrong.

I agree with you.

Baggio

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2012
My Mini shipping just changed to this. (just copied and pasted it)

iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular for Verizon 32GB - Black & Slate
Add Free Gift Message

Same here on the shipping info, except I ordered a 64GB Black & Slate model.

nrweaver

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2010
I am gonna be out of town from monday through Thursday, anyway tips on how i can get apple to change my delivery address?

JtheLemur

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2002
Ditto. 64GB/Black:

THAT'S LIKE FOREVER X__X

jcr918

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
My Ipad 4 says 23rd ? This is my first Ipad so I am not too familiar with the ipad shipping.

Will I get my Ipad 4 lte before it's in stores also is there a chance it will come before that date ? I ordered mine the second the Apple store was updated. I just sat there and hit reload :D

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
I'm glad I got apple to upgrade me to next day air

32FB5AAB-B952-453A-BA69-503AB1FAA67F-6201-000006ED7DBBB4E3.jpg

sealos

macrumors regular
May 12, 2008
Delivery changed from the 21st to the 16th!

Had to call and change my shipping from standard to overnight. Unfortunately, couldn't get the free upgrade, but shipping winds up only being $12. Well worth the time savings of checking my order status every hour until the 21st!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.