Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
The dates are up again for shipping and delivery of the iPad 4 LTEs on the order status page! Mine delivers on fri 23th!

Last edited:

Apollonian

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
My 4 LTE delivers on 11/23. That is Friday, after Thanksgiving.

Mine has returned as well. I started with delivery on the 23rd, then mid-November and now it has actually improved and now shows the 21st! It now also states that it ships in 5 business days.

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
Mine has returned as well. I started with delivery on the 23rd, then mid-November and now it has actually improved and now shows the 21st! It now also states that it ships in 5 business days.

I ordered a black AT&T 64 GB around 11 AM on 9/26 and it shows the 23rd. What did you order?

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
Mine delivers on the 16th one 16gb white and one 16gb black, I got a free next day air upgrade for being nice!

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
please 'splain yourself and how you did that -:0 so others can do -:)

Called and asked if I could pay for next day air and the girl said she would upgrade me and not charge me a thing. Told her I had a long road trip and my pregnant wife (with twins) would like to use it.

Let me add; I was given an 877# for a person on Apple chat that I called and it contacted to this said ladies desk, no Apple mainline, and no I do not have the # wish I still did. There is a post around here about it.

Last edited:

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
Cool. I hope that means Best Buy gets it on the 16th and I can exchange for the LTE version.

metsjetsfan

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2011
Called and asked if I could pay for next day air and the girl said she would upgrade me and not charge me a thing. Told her I had a long road trip and my pregnant wife (with twins) would like to use it.

Let me add; I was given an 877# for a person on Apple chat that I called and it contacted to this said ladies desk, no Apple mainline, and no I do not have the # wish I still did. There is a post around here about it.

Just tried they said no even if i pay. Ph well

nandopr

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Orlando, FL

My case is the other way around. :)

I started with a 21st delivery, mid-November and now is the 23rd.

I behave like a kid when it comes to this Apple "toys".

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
just got this email

Good news - we plan to ship your iPad in the next five business days. We'll email you with a tracking number and carrier information once your iPad is on the way.
Additionally, you can now view your delivery date and order details by visiting apple.com/orderstatus.
The Apple Store

sedano06

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2010
just got this email

Good news - we plan to ship your iPad in the next five business days. We'll email you with a tracking number and carrier information once your iPad is on the way.
Additionally, you can now view your delivery date and order details by visiting apple.com/orderstatus.
The Apple Store

I just received the same email

jcr918

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
Wow so pre ordering the moment the apple store goes live does nothing :mad:

Mine still says the 23rd and no shipping email yet. :mad:

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012

Just tried they said no even if i pay. Ph well

I just called 1 800 MY APPLE to change the shipping method. The lady said it could only be changed to 2 or 3 day shipping because it is coming from overseas. She changed it for free to the 21st, but said it may even come earlier.

layziegtp

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2009
So, does it ship in 5 days and then take 9 days to ship from china? Are they shipping them on sailboats?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.