Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stricklerjosh

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2012
Got my belkin grip candy sheer in the mail from cellguru. Will try and post pics. Awesome case and adds very little bulk or weight at all. Love it and the color. Got the blue/grey

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
man, no offense to anyone but most of the cases shown in this thread totally kill the great looks of the iPhone 5. geez, there are plenty of good bumpers out there that provide good protection but yet do not destroy the looks of such an awesome looking phone.

Some prefer protection over looks, like myself. I have a OB Defender on my phone and could care less about the look of it honestly.

No Regrets

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2011
Yep, it is a slot for cards and cash. And no, it is not touching the phone. There is a partition to separate the 2. Check out my review :)

Thank you for your reply and mentioning your review. I have posted a question for you over on your review thread.

D-Back

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
Sorry for the terrible pic (ipad 3...) but here my incipio stowaway which I have storing three cards inside:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 209

PHR

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
Ordered cases from ebay for my black iphone5 and for my wife's white iPhone 5.
For my phone, it came with two cases (smoked black and clear) and two front screen protectors (which I don't need). The wife is a Mickey Mouse fan so I got her that.
I have the smoked black installed... it fits pretty well. I have a front screen and back protectors installed. From the pics you can see that on the back there are some sections that look very shiny and I think it's due to the back protector. Really doesn't bother me so I will keep this case on for now (I have ordered a Poetic Atmosphere knock-off).

Attachments

• smoke 3.JPG
    smoke 3.JPG
    560.2 KB · Views: 206
  • smoke 4.JPG
    smoke 4.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 214
  • smoke 5.JPG
    smoke 5.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
  • smoke 1.JPG
    smoke 1.JPG
    544.3 KB · Views: 151
  • smoke 2.JPG
    smoke 2.JPG
    512.5 KB · Views: 153

PHR

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
Pics continued of my smoked black case and Mickey Mouse case:

Attachments

• mickey 4.JPG
    mickey 4.JPG
    482.3 KB · Views: 148
  • mickey 3.JPG
    mickey 3.JPG
    481.8 KB · Views: 140
  • mickey 2.JPG
    mickey 2.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 149
  • mickey 1.JPG
    mickey 1.JPG
    404.1 KB · Views: 150
  • smoke 6.JPG
    smoke 6.JPG
    376.9 KB · Views: 149

PHR

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
Remaining pics.

The Mickey case has the power button, volume buttons, and silent switch exposed and they are easily accessible. On the white phone it looks really good since the case is mostly white.
For the smoked black case, the only button exposed is the silent switch.

Attachments

• mickey 5.JPG
    mickey 5.JPG
    462.3 KB · Views: 142
  • mickey 6.JPG
    mickey 6.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 146

PittShark

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Here's some pics of the case I went with. It's a Belkin Candy Grip Sheer, in the glow/blacktop color. I've only been using it for a few days, but so far it's awesome....phone feels protected yet still feels super thin and best of all....the colors combined with the white phone looks super obnoxious, which I love :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fan.grl

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
I bought the iskin aura in green.
http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 144

Fan.grl

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Those cases without the top and/or bottom front edge are deal breakers for me. They offer no drop protection.

I thought about it before getting it, but I really like how it looks and feels. So far I've had no problems with it and the exposed edge still looks new. I'm just gonna have to be extra careful with my phone#

Last edited:

deep3lue

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
Singapore
Power Support Clear Air Jacket + SGP's Glas.tR + Celldeco's Home Button

Hi guys, I think I've finally found the right combination for my white iPhone 5:

8164415765_7e04ccaa70_c.jpg

My case is of course the Power Support Clear Air Jacket and the reason why I chose SGP's Glas.tR is because of it's curves.

The clear Air Jacket has somewhat curvy edges and under certain lighting looks absolutely gorgeous. Therefore I decided to match those curvy edges with the SGP's Glas.tR. Finally to overcome my dislike for the deep recessed home button, I decided to use Celldeco's white colored home button to match the white and silver design of the white iPhone 5. You can see that it's totally flushed against the Glas.tR which in this case prevents accidentally pressing of the home button in the pockets.

So what you guys think of this combination? :)

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Hi guys, I think I've finally found the right combination for my white iPhone 5:

My case is of course the Power Support Clear Air Jacket and the reason why I chose SGP's Glas.tR is because of it's curves.

The clear Air Jacket has somewhat curvy edges and under certain lighting looks absolutely gorgeous. Therefore I decided to match those curvy edges with the SGP's Glas.tR. Finally to overcome my dislike for the deep recessed home button, I decided to use Celldeco's white colored home button to match the white and silver design of the white iPhone 5. You can see that it's totally flushed against the Glas.tR which in this case prevents accidentally pressing of the home button in the pockets.

So what you guys think of this combination? :)

Iiiitts UUUGLLLY... UUUGGLLYY!!!!!
(Bioshock) Ye.

Well, I don't like it. Looks cheap.

DerfBWH

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2008

iPhone 4S with my new HEX Khaki Washed Canvas Core case. (Photos taken with an iPad mini, btw)

amymany

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2012
:Dmine!Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 4s Case Mocha

Attachments

• element_vapor_pro_iphone_4_4s_case_mocha.jpg
    element_vapor_pro_iphone_4_4s_case_mocha.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 235
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.