Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
If 16th Nov. would be the release date for pick up from Apple Stores(not pre-order); is it going to be only for U.S? OR also for the countries which they always had same release dates for the previous devices? (Like U.K, Germany, Canada etc. was always going same with U.S)

If not, when you think we can be able to buy from any Apple Stores in Europe?

Last edited:

ramb27

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2007
toronto.on.ca
I guess no replies means no one knows when these will be available outside the US both in retail stores and for online order deliveries.

I ordered a mini within a minute of pre-ordering started on Oct 26. Called and complained to Apple since it still says "Available late-November". The agent didn't have an answer for the delay and couldn't give a date for retail availability either.

I am planning to buy it locally if it becomes available in Canadian Apple Stores/resellers before the pre-order arrives and then cancel the pre-order.

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
I guess no replies means no one knows when these will be available outside the US both in retail stores and for online order deliveries.

I ordered a mini within a minute of pre-ordering started on Oct 26. Called and complained to Apple since it still says "Available late-November". The agent didn't have an answer for the delay and couldn't give a date for retail availability either.

I am planning to buy it locally if it becomes available in Canadian Apple Stores/resellers before the pre-order arrives and then cancel the pre-order.

I got same reply from the manager of Apple Store in Munich. As an example he said me that they leraned the iPod 5th Gen.'s coming to store just 2 hours before they receive it. That's why he can not give me a certain day as he doesn't know it yet.

At least seeing some further steps in U.S for now is a good sign that next week we'll be able to learn the answer of this question.. Hopefully! :)

Last edited:

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
On iMore's iPad 4 and Mini review's it's written that the release date in U.S, Canada, Germany, etc. 16th Nov. :confused:

On the other side even if I pre-order now, (at Munich) I don't think I can receive it in the 1st pack. Right?

ramb27

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2007
toronto.on.ca
On iMore's iPad 4 and Mini review's it's written that the release date in U.S, Canada, Germany, etc. 16th Nov. :confused:

On the other side even if I pre-order now, (at Munich) I don't think I can receive it in the 1st pack. Right?

Good to know that they are available to us at the same time of release in the US.

I doubt you will be included in the first batch if you order one now.

THFourteen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
London
Any chance you could change the thread title to a question mark instead of!

I get excited every time I see it, then I remember.

16th is not for Europe.

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Any chance you could change the thread title to a question mark instead of!

I get excited every time I see it, then I remember.

16th is not for Europe.

Changed it.. :)

Yes now I think it's not going to be 16th for Europe. If that would be, we would have 'Shipping in 7 work days' or something like that too.. In my opinion we will see that shipping dates next week and it will be 21st. What do you think about the possibility of that?

THFourteen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
London
i'm still not sure.

my order was placed at 8.01, which was 1 minute after it opened, and it says "Available to ship: Late November"

so that suggests to me it won't ship until the week of the 26th Nov, and should arrive some time that week or early December :(

cang87

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
i'm still not sure.

my order was placed at 8.01, which was 1 minute after it opened, and it says "Available to ship: Late November"

so that suggests to me it won't ship until the week of the 26th Nov, and should arrive some time that week or early December :(

I see.. Maybe next week our shipping dates shifts to some days before like happened to U.S customers.. (At least to the early twenties of November) Cause the only thing makes me feel positive is that I don't think they will put 2 weeks difference between the U.S and Europe which they never did before..

Hope1000

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
London
Ipad mini LTE UK release date

Any news folks on the uk release date for the Ipad mini LTE UK? I have 2 wifi mini's that I need to return by the 16th for a full refund. It would be good to pick up an LTE version at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.