Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snakelda

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2006
Az.
does 6.1 let you control music and show the artist information with the headunits controls while connected to bluetooth?

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
I think the lock screen looks great! I'm wondering if they're planning on giving the "aqua theme" the boot across the board?

It would look cool if they could apply the controls to video controls and such..

Some Jony Ive influence at its best? ;) :D

I also really like the new look. The little detailed things that we don't realize need a new look are always the things that we realize are outdated when we see the new design.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Some Jony Ive influence at its best? ;) :D

I also really like the new look. The little detailed things that we don't realize need a new look are always the things that we realize are outdated when we see the new design.

Precisely! I'm anxious for future updates.. I am hoping we'll at least see something new in 6.1 other than controls though.

Not a deal breaker by any means, I just would like a little something extra.

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
Precisely! I'm anxious for future updates.. I am hoping we'll at least see something new in 6.1 other than controls though.

Not a deal breaker by any means, I just would like a little something extra.

The only thing I really want added to iOS is a sort of AirDrop technology. Not really sure how it would work (Bluetooth I guess?) but that's one thing I thinks would be really cool. I don't see that until at least iOS 7 though.

mentaluproar

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
Ohio, USA
night mode in maps? YES! That has been driving me insane! Now give me street view images of which house I am supposed to pull up to and warn me when I am speeding like navigon!

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
night mode in maps? YES! That has been driving me insane! Now give me street view images of which house I am supposed to pull up to and warn me when I am speeding like navigon!

There is a night mode now? I don't use Maps very often so I don't have a clue..

Antoni Nygaard

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2009
Denmark
I think this is new it shows how many MB you have been using on a FaceTime call that pretty neat if you are on 3G/LTE :)

Attachments

• IMG_0150.PNG
    IMG_0150.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 163

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Has the "Find on webpage" feature always been there on the iPad? When in Safari and you tap the search bar in the top right corner, right above the keyboard there is an area to search the webpage.

I'm not saying its new in 6.1, just saying I haven't noticed it until now.

albertsw

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2012
Has the "Find on webpage" feature always been there on the iPad? When in Safari and you tap the search bar in the top right corner, right above the keyboard there is an area to search the webpage.

I'm not saying its new in 6.1, just saying I haven't noticed it until now.

Thats from 4.1 or 4.2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.