Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KeithLilja

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
I just ordered the iPhone 5 and I've never owned one or even any kind of smart phone for that matter! Tell me everything to know! Tips, tricks, useful apps, secrets you have learned, things to not do, things to do, or anything else you feel I should know!! I am a sponge and I am ready to soak up all you have to throw at me. Drop some knowledge!

KeithLilja

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
haha Thanks for that! I was kind of looking for a little bit more of a personal account rather than what apple says. I definitely will check it out though.

lookn4wifi

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
When it arrived go to bookmarks in Safari. There is an iPhone user guide there. That will help. Also a good tips & tricks app for iOS 6 is
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tips-tricks-iphone-secrets/id311349103?mt=8

ProudLoz

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2012
Avoid the iPhone forums on MacRumors! We have a bunch of OCD people here that will show all the defects you can imagine on your new iPhone and make you realize it's not as perfect as you thought it was! :eek:

KeithLilja

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Yeah I've already noticed that! Luckily I don't have the slightest clue what I'm in for because I haven't looked at any of those threads. However, I did already buy a bumper and screen protectors that should come before the phone does just to make sure its safe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.