Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
I've had great luck with all my iPads until I got the mini. My mini had a dead pixel in the middle of the screen. But Apple took care of it.

soldierblue

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
What's so surprising about this? Almost all iPad 3's exhibited uniformity issues and the iPad 4 uses the same panel.

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I don't really think it was a big deal (I didn't make the original post), and I'm far from a Grammar Nazi - in fact, I'm pretty laid back in general - but sometimes I'll ask if someone meant A vs. B, just because I'm interested in their post, and I want to make sure I understand it (and that I'm not misinterpreting it).

I think this has a been a pretty good thread :)

I think you aRe tAkInG yOuRSeLf wAy tOo sERioUsLy:rolleyes:

Achilles75

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
Dust? Seriously? Grab a dust rag and wipe it off. As for the yellow it's probably your eyes.

There are yellow screen issues again. Mine is half yellow, half white. Have a look in this thread. I've sent photos to Apple and they've agreed to replace it. Going to a store tomorrow to find a decent one. Also going to be swapping a 3-day old iPhone 5 while I'm there - dead pixel and dust in the camera lens out of the box. There are some QC issues going on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.