Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
I managed to sell my iPad 3 today and picked up the Mini in white, 64GB. I really love the size and form factor so far. The screen does not bother me at all. My only regret is that I was disappointed by the hotspot tethering using my AT&T iPhone 5. The connection kept dropping. Makes me wonder I should have waited for the cellular version of the Mini.

Highboy90

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2012
NY
I managed to sell my iPad 3 today and picked up the Mini in white, 64GB. I really love the size and form factor so far. The screen does not bother me at all. My only regret is that I was disappointed by the hotspot tethering using my AT&T iPhone 5. The connection kept dropping. Makes me wonder I should have waited for the cellular version of the Mini.

I use AT&T and tether to my Samsung Galaxy S II and have no problems with the Mini though they do seem a little finicky.

FrozenDarkness

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2009
smartcovers are a joke though

i can't get aroudn to like the white one, that chrome edge is way too shiny

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009

Try doing a network reset on the mini

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.