Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tori1607

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2012
Hi there,
I am having some bother with my itunes. I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place as I am new here. Ok, so I updated to itunes 10.7 the other day and since then I have been having problems with safari and itunes.

When I open safari it loads a wee bit of the bar and then stops and does not load anything. I thought it may have been a problem with my interent but it's not as i am still able to use the net with different browsers, such as google chrome. When I open itunes it opens on the "accessing itunes store" page. However it stays like that for a few minutes trying to acces the store and then crashes. I really dont understand why. I have had a look on the apple support forums but the only solutions i can find are for Windows.

I would really appreciate and help or advice you can give on this as it's driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

Thanks.

tori1607

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2012
Have you modified your hosts file (sometimes done when jailbreaking an iOS device)?

Hi, no, not that I am aware of. I have never jailbroken a device. As i say, this just started when i updated to the new itunes.

alexstrider18

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2011
limerick city , Ireland
ituins

Have you modified your hosts file (sometimes done when jailbreaking an iOS device)?

hi i forgot the pass word for my iPhone in devise backups ,. and i know that if u forget it its gone for ever ,. and the thing is that ,. i want to get in and see if i can remember it but so far the only way of me doing this is to ,. re back up the iPhone ,. and i don't want to do this ,. is there another way of trying to access the backup password with out ,. backing up my iPhone ,. ?? so i can try some of the pass-codes that i have writtin down ,. ??

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
hi i forgot the pass word for my iPhone in devise backups ,. and i know that if u forget it its gone for ever ,. and the thing is that ,. i want to get in and see if i can remember it but so far the only way of me doing this is to ,. re back up the iPhone ,. and i don't want to do this ,. is there another way of trying to access the backup password with out ,. backing up my iPhone ,. ?? so i can try some of the pass-codes that i have writtin down ,. ??

No,.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.