Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rebelmac

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2010
Wrapsol...that's what the skin I used on my iPhone! It was great on my iPhone but started to peel away when I was on a trip. Didn't seem to hold well on the back of the phone.

Are you using one on your iPad? Is it holding up well?

No peeling for me. I had a Wrapsol back on my iPad 3 from day 1 and it was pretty tough to peel off when I sold the ipad 2 weeks ago. On my ipad 2 I did a poor job on the install so it had a couple of bubbles. I used Wrapsol's warranty replacement without issue. I only had to pay a few dollars for shipping. So I'd always recommend trying to get things warrantied if possible.

The photo isn't great, but it looks almost exactly like the original black matte backing. I'm very happy with the product.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352664043.768544.jpg

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
No peeling for me. I had a Wrapsol back on my iPad 3 from day 1 and it was pretty tough to peel off when I sold the ipad 2 weeks ago. On my ipad 2 I did a poor job on the install so it had a couple of bubbles. I used Wrapsol's warranty replacement without issue. I only had to pay a few dollars for shipping. So I'd always recommend trying to get things warrantied if possible.

The photo isn't great, but it looks almost exactly like the original black matte backing. I'm very happy with the product.

View attachment 376583

Can you Post a pic of the full back ,

bonbmdxman

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
For those of you who have the Wrapsol skin for the iPad mini, does it have a cut out for the sim? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.