Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oberhammer

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2010
clearysummit002.jpg

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Just a snap with the iPad from Tokyo; Fall/Winter gives a better view on the distance ...

image.jpg

I really should take my big camera to office just in cases like those ...:eek:

Last edited:

Cheese&Apple

macrumors 68010
Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
My first attempt at selective colour, basil grown outside of a cafe in the city. I don't give a toss if it's "in fashion" or not, I like it when it's done well. I couldn't believe how easy and quick it was in photoshop CS6!

IMG_59621.jpg

I love the expressions from our friends across the pond and down-under. :D

I'm glad you don't give a toss because I like these creations as well and don't find them the least bit dodgy...if well done like yours John and not over-used and abused.

Artistic interpretation can be interesting and a lot of fun.

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2006
As a former airline employee and now somewhat frequent airline traveler, I enjoyed this photo! I have been on both sides of photos like this, so the photo seems true to form. Great shot!!!

Thanks. This was at Menorca Airport a really nice clean place and this was reflection at the end of a holiday!

Rowbear

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2010
Gatineau, PQ, Canada
This image really captured my attention and prompted me to check your website Robert.

I have to say that I don't think I've ever seen such a stunning collection of wildlife images anywhere. I sat for some time lost in the beauty of your work...thank you.

I would highly recommend the experience to anyone: http://www.robertgravel.ca

Wow! Amazing detail and as Cheese&Apple said, check out his site, you'll be inspired.

Well that is so nice of you two. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

MCAsan

macrumors 601
Jul 9, 2012
Atlanta
Friday sunset

Taken at Clingmans Dome in Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

Attachments

• ClingmansDomesunset.jpg
    ClingmansDomesunset.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 90

TheReef

macrumors 68000
Sep 30, 2007
NSW, Australia.
Have to say I love your postings too! Such depth and intensity to them, well done! I thought you had more up and visible on your 500px site a while back when I last looked.

Thanks for the nice comment :) I've only put a select few up on 500px that I've been posting here over the last few years, I was too surprised that there was so few.
I haven't been shooting all that much this year, but have a trip to USA/Canada coming up soon, I should get around to putting some more up soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.