Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
all the fandroids in the comment section amuse me. They're talking about Apple being greedy and not caring about the customer. Lmfao no wonder a good majority of them aren't very popular socially

Sesshy

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
all the fandroids in the comment section amuse me. They're talking about Apple being greedy and not caring about the customer. Lmfao no wonder a good majority of them aren't very popular socially

What are you, braindead? Apple is insanely greedy. They have some of the highest profit margins in the industry. They also just so happen to have some of the most advanced products on the market, but even then the quality control is sometimes less than satisfactory considering their price points.

moargolems

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2011
Finland
"They're talking about Apple being greedy and not caring about the customer" -> "Lmfao no wonder a good majority of them aren't very popular socially"

Umm. Logic?

JoeG4

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2002
The higher costs would be passed onto the consumer, if there was room to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.