Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
Woohoo!

Surprisingly I received notice that my iPad 4 64 GB Verizon shipped. More surprising is instead of delivery by Nov 23rd, it states Nov 16th!

It scanned leaving Chengdu, China at 5:30 AM (my time).

Unless it detours to another Asian country, next is AK, then TN, then NC, then home.

Last edited:

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I've not had luck in the past with reference numbers on FedEx (couldn't find a way), but did so with UPS when my Mini shipped. I am going by the tracking number in Apple's email to track the iPad.

That is great if you have one but Apple did not show my tracking number until just hours before it was delivered so it was nice to put one's phone number in the UPS reference and get the tracking info.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Looks like only Verizon ones are shipping at the moment. I didn't see anyone with an AT&T model saying theirs shipped yet. Maybe ours will go out today :). And for what it is worth, I ordered within minutes of the preorder going live.

strategist

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011
AT&T black 64 gig shipped

Got the shipping info this AM. Set to arrive on Friday 16 th.

----------

Got the shipping info this AM. Set to arrive on Friday 16 th. in China now.[COLOR="]

Last edited:

jb9217a

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2012
Mine still says preparing for shipment I ordered a Verizon 64gb black. Now I keep refreshing my order page lol hopefully it'll ship today.

richard4339

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2006
Illinois
FedEx updated this morning from "Delivery Date Unknown" to delivery by Friday, November 16th. In the last half hour, it dropped back to delivery by Monday, November 19th.

crosbyc

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
Hi all - I have a tracking number as well for 32GB LTE Verizon delivered via FEDEX on NOV 16th!

Sweet!

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Looks like only Verizon ones are shipping at the moment. I didn't see anyone with an AT&T model saying theirs shipped yet. Maybe ours will go out today :). And for what it is worth, I ordered within minutes of the preorder going live.

I've updated my post to indicate mine is AT&T.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
Damnit! From 6:00 AM this morning to now, my order changed from a delivery of Nov 16th to Nov 19th! :mad:

Hopefully its just a weird glitch on FedExs part and they will still be delivered teh 16th like the email says.

strategist

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011
16th to 19th, also

Hopefully its just a weird glitch on FedExs part and they will still be delivered teh 16th like the email says.

I had one place showing 16th and one 19th, but it looks like it shows the 19th everywhere, now. If they are showing up in the stores on the 16th, I still say that this first wave will be delivered this Friday the 16th.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
Mine still says preparing for shipment I ordered a Verizon 64gb black. Now I keep refreshing my order page lol hopefully it'll ship today.

I am same boat, my iPad 4 64 GB Verizon still says preparing for
shipping and i see i was charged. Hoping the information i will
receive tonight

jcr918

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012

Same here mine now says the 19th this has to be a glitch. I hope I don't have to go through another weekend with out my ipad plus I am going out of town.

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
I had one place showing 16th and one 19th, but it looks like it shows the 19th everywhere, now. If they are showing up in the stores on the 16th, I still say that this first wave will be delivered this Friday the 16th.

Did you call and ask for faster delivery?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.