Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pommie82

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2011
uk
Lets hope that the cure the tethering problem because at the moment i am unable to tether with my iPad mini at the moment and i really don't really want to pay for a data plan when i have unlimited on my iPhone 4s

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
They fixed iTunes Match! Hallelujah! You can now download and delete individual songs in the Music app again.

j4TG.jpg

FoxBJK

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2007
Chicago, IL
weather in the iPad Notification Center, Live Weather Icon, Unlimited Apps in one folder, Quick Settings in the Notification Center! FINALLY ... :D

... oh wait that was cydia, my bad

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, sir. Bravo!

Damme

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2011
Denmark
Lets hope that the cure the tethering problem because at the moment i am unable to tether with my iPad mini at the moment and i really don't really want to pay for a data plan when i have unlimited on my iPhone 4s

Are you sure you're using it correctly? It's been working fine for me.

Try rebooting both devices, if you haven't already tried it :)

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
weather in the iPad Notification Center, Live Weather Icon, Unlimited Apps in one folder, Quick Settings in the Notification Center! FINALLY ... :D

... oh wait that was cydia, my bad

For a second there i thought you were serious and Johny Eve has started his magic early :D

jhongturney

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2011
New things found...

Besides the iTunes Match changes noted...

* Passport now has a default card, explaining the purpose and linking to the App Store.
* Navigation now has an option for No Voice (Settings > Maps)

Still digging...

kendo88

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Coventry
Besides the iTunes Match changes noted...

* Passport now has a default card, explaining the purpose and linking to the App Store.
* Navigation now has an option for No Voice (Settings > Maps)

Still digging...

Neither are new I'm afraid. I have both of those on 6.0.1

EDIT: sorry the passbook screen has changed

LastMinuteMike

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2012
Redesign?

Now I'm not saying this is due to Forstall getting the boot, but check out the new design for the Passbook start screen.

img_0666.png

It's definitely A LOT "flatter" than the previous design, is it possible they're working that fast?

Here's the old one for reference:
photo1.png

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
Neither are new I'm afraid. I have both of those on 6.0.1

EDIT: sorry the passbook screen has changed

While that's true about the No Voice - the passbook card would be new.

If you have anything in passbook it's impossible to access the passbook app section.

TheNewDude

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
The biggest complain I hear from all my iPhone using friends is how boring it's become. There is nothing "new" or "fresh" available on the phone anymore.

I wonder how much longer will it take Apple to start allowing users to change "Themes" on the iPhone and give people a bit more control of what there phone can and cannot do.
Smartphone users are getting more involved and are more aware of technology now. I think people want these extras...

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
This may sound trivial, but it would be nice to get iTunes Extras via Apple TV. They took this away when they moved to the 2nd generation Apple TV and it was a great feature that felt more like you purchased a DVD/Blu-Ray.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.