Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

- rob -

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2012
Oakland, CA
Thanks guys everything is updated. Do any of you think this list is getting too long to be useful anymore, or shall i keep updating it for a few more weeks. It appears that most developers are finally starting to catch up and get their apps updated. What do you think?

Up to you. I appreciate you keeping it up to date. It is still fairly early in the iPhone 5 launch, and it is non-trivial for some apps to offer complete iPhone 5 support. It is probably still useful.

rob
https://gli.ph

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Can anybody confirm if NBA game time app has been updated? NBA Facebook page says it has... So has it in the US? As nothing here in the UK

Just2Good

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Thanks guys the list has been updated.

Some games I enjoy have been updated:

- Mad Skills MX (Wish the controls were a little larger but its still a really fun game!)
- Death Rally
- Trulia Real Estate

julescilib

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2012
Canada
Borderlands legends ($4.99) ISN'T . What's Apple's policy? Can i actually get a full refund or something? I really don't want this game.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
When will we get YouTube (google version), EBay and ScoreCenter updated? Those are making me mad as hell. If they were small time companies I could be more understanding but those are big time apps.

TheLegend

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2010
When will we get YouTube (google version), EBay and ScoreCenter updated? Those are making me mad as hell. If they were small time companies I could be more understanding but those are big time apps.

I agree 100%, but there are youtube playing apps that are optimized, such as YouPlayer. Very disappointing Google would be selfish enough to do this. Waiting months? We get that Google and Apple aren't best friends, but they really should be the better man or be a little mature.

Also, Zombie Highway (iPhone game) has been optimized.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
eBay updated with new app icon and new logo.

Now waiting on ESPN, YouTube and Sparrow.

@TheLegend thanks for the suggestion of YouPlayer (still like the official app better) but this is a great substitute till the updates comes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.