Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Remote Control for ATV

Brushes, Sketchbook Pro, Layers and other painting / creation programmes. Waiting for my Pogo Connect to arrive.

Checking Note & Reminders and keeping my Diary organised. Its a great size as a personal organiser.

Magazine Subscriptions (Newstand has replaced my physical magazine purchasing completely now)

e-Books (kindle & iBooks)

Surfing internet (safari & chrome depending on mood)

Posting on forums (tapatalk hD)

Facebook / Twitter & other social stuff to keep up to date.

Garageband when I have a tune in the back of my head I want to put down to record in my studio later.

Pages when I want to write a few poems (and then illustrate them in my art programmes mentioned earlier)

Mobile gaming. I much prefer to use it than either my iPhone 5 or HTC One X for a bit of gaming.

Paper / Penulitmate for taking my notes and doodling ideas too.

BBC iPlayer | C4 OD | RTE Player | TV3 Player | Sky Go & Netflix for all my TV programmes on Demand, usually then streamed to my AppleTV via AirPlay

Listening to music on iTunes & Podcasts

---

As you can tell.. It get's well used....

The iPad Mini is the best iPad i've owned for my needs. I've had 1,2 & 3 revision of the 9.7" slabs, but the form factor of the mini blends itself to my lifestyle and uses much better.

Last edited:

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
It pretty much has replaced my rMBP for school. The laptop now just sits at a desk all day. It's so convenient to take out the iPad to use now

xVeinx

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2006
California
I use it to read journal articles, books, check email, and keep track of my calendar/to do list. While I don't play games on it, I do watch the occasional iTunes U video...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.