Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrsollars

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
Any decent hunting games for the mac??

i'm only seeing crap like the animated ''deer avenger'' where the deer hunt the hunters.

i'm looking for realistic deer/big game hunting simulation....for Mac.

thanks guys.
matt

mrsollars

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
not an option....it's out of season.

so.....any hunting game suggestions....???

joemama2413

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2007
NYC
im from new york city, i dont know much about hunting, so what is the difference between deer season and not deer season? are deers more active during the summer and that makes it deer season?

Aug 6, 2007
im from new york city, i dont know much about hunting, so what is the difference between deer season and not deer season? are deers more active during the summer and that makes it deer season?

The season closes during the time of year when the animals breed.
Killing the animal during closed season is illegal.

mrsollars

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
so....i think REAL deer hunting seasons across the nations has been covered....

any good hunting games for mac?

Doggman

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2012
I know this a super old thread but I was actually looking for a Deer Hunter game for my mac today. I found Deer Hunter Reloaded off the App Store for free and its okay but it doesn't let you run around and actually hunt.

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
I know this a super old thread but I was actually looking for a Deer Hunter game for my mac today. I found Deer Hunter Reloaded off the App Store for free and its okay but it doesn't let you run around and actually hunt.

Terrific story thanks for sharing :rolleyes: 5 years dead!!!! 5 years:confused:

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
Terrific story thanks for sharing :rolleyes: 5 years dead!!!! 5 years:confused:

Uh, aren't we supposed to use existing threads? It was even on topic.

I want the game where they used the base code for soldiers, and then extended them to be kangaroos. At the first sign of enemies, the kangaroos split up, took cover and returned fire. Yeehaw!

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma

thanks for using the search function - you rock

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.