Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CaMike

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2011
I ordered a black 16gb the same day as you around 7:20 ish PT. I'm really hoping for an update tomorrow. Everyone that ordered black 16gb's seem to have the longest waits. The 32gb's and 64gb's seem to ship very fast, as I seen someone on here ordered a 32gb on Monday and it shipped a couple of days later.

Same here, I'm really looking forward to an update. The wait is KILLING me. I ordered around 11:30am PT. I should've got the black 32gb but I am happy with my decision. I just hope it gets here early or on time and not pushed back.

1234fif

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2012
Same here, I'm really looking forward to an update. The wait is KILLING me. I ordered around 11:30am PT. I should've got the black 32gb but I am happy with my decision. I just hope it gets here early or on time and not pushed back.

It's killing me too, man! And I just went to the ATT pre-order thread and people's orders of all size ranges are moving super fast! I know Verizon has more subscribers and all, but, geez.

Anthony.L

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2006
Seattle, WA
Order placed 10/24 for a 16GB Black on Verizon's B2B Business web site. From the time of order the shipping date listed 11/16. Then I got an e-mail out of the blue yesterday saying it shipped. Fedex Overnight was free of charge, received today and it's perfect!

jdstoddard

macrumors member
May 27, 2003
USA
Ordered a 16gb white and 16gb black on 10/31, card was charged yesterday and shipped via FedEx today with a delivery of Tuesday 11/13. Not bad!:D

David2395

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2012
Order placed 10/24 for a 16GB Black on Verizon's B2B Business web site. From the time of order the shipping date listed 11/16. Then I got an e-mail out of the blue yesterday saying it shipped. Fedex Overnight was free of charge, received today and it's perfect!

Did they automatically ship it that way?

1234fif

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2012
Ordered a black 16gb on 11/3 around 7:20 pm PT. My order status just updated to the white box with courier and ship date blank. Hopefully it will ship sometime this weekend or even today. Hope this helps some folks. Super excited :D

CaMike

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2011
Update : My order for 16gb black iPhone 5 on 11/3 has been sent for processing and the ship date disappeared. I'm so excited !:)

cruzmisl

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2012
Preordered 16GB white on night of 11/6, just charged my CC last night and "your order is in process" has been changed to a box with:

Order #:
Courier Info: (blank)
Ship Date: (blank)

Does this look good for me? :eek:

albtech inc

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2012
Verizon iPhone5

hi guys im new to this forum.
i have a question, is Verizon still shipping 2y/contract unlocked iPhone 5???
thanks in advance.

s4yunkim

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2009
Preordered 16GB white on night of 11/6, just charged my CC last night and "your order is in process" has been changed to a box with:

Order #:

That happened for me right about the time my credit card was charged, and verizon told me that the order was "completed", and just waiting for shipping. 2-3 days later I got my email saying that it shipped and I got my fedex tracking number. :)

For reference, ordered on 10/31, order got stuck with the fraud team :confused:, got it sorted out on 11/6, shipped on 11/7.

David2395

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2012

Order #:

I ordered the same day as you and i haven't heard anything either.

sfishphone

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2012
That happened for me right about the time my credit card was charged, and verizon told me that the order was "completed", and just waiting for shipping. 2-3 days later I got my email saying that it shipped and I got my fedex tracking number. :)

For reference, ordered on 10/31, order got stuck with the fraud team :confused:, got it sorted out on 11/6, shipped on 11/7.

My order placed 10/15 (exp ship data 11/2) was pulled by Fraud too, though I was never notified. After calling to check on the status of my phone, I was bounced around for hours between sales and Fraud before finally being told that I would have to cancel my order, and reorder. So now I have an expected ship date of 11/16. I can't wait any longer!!

SavMBP15

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
Tracking Info Posted: 11/7
Ship Date: 11/7
Receive: Expected delivery on 11/9 by 7pm (Savannah, GA)

Delivered 11/9 @ 4:15pm.

Both phones are in perfect condition (1x16gb white, 1x16gb black).

Only problem was with activation, but a quick call to Verizon and it was all sorted out. The speed on this phone is insane as I'm coming from an iPhone 3g

cruzmisl

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2012

Just to clarify, did you get this update before or after the order got stuck with the fraud team?

s4yunkim

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2009
Just to clarify, did you get this update before or after the order got stuck with the fraud team?

I placed my order on 10/31, and apparently it got stuck with the fraud team that very same day. Until the day I called, my order just read "Received and you will be notified when it ships".

The day after I faxed in my documents it switched over to an order number and a blank space for the tracking number.

CaMike

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2011
Order shipped

My order just shipped, Black/Slate 16gb iPhone 5. I ordered on 11/3, so that means Verizon is getting ahead of their orders. It wasn't supposed to ship until 11/16 ! I will update how it came. See y'all for the iPhone 6.:apple:

jdstoddard

macrumors member
May 27, 2003
USA
Received both phones (16 white and black) today that were ordered on 10/31. All I can say is wow and the LTE is as fast as my cable modem clocking speeds at 25mb/s. Great phones!

s4yunkim

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2009
In case anyone is still watching this thread, I ordered by 64GB iPhone 5 Black on 10/31, and got it today (11/13)! (Even after the whole fraud team ordeal.)

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Ordered first phone, white 64GB, on October 26 with an expected ship date of Nov. 16. It shipped on Nov. 5 and I received it on Nov. 7.

Ordered second phone, black 64GB, on Nov. 7 with an expected ship date of Nov. 16 again. This time, the first order I placed was mysteriously cancelled within hours. I placed this order in the store and have no idea what happened with the first order so I had to resubmit it on Nov. 8 still with an expected ship date of Nov. 16. With my first order, my order status changed from we have received your order to the screen with the place for a tracking number in a few days. This time, it still looks exactly the same even though the ship by date is Friday. I really hope that it does ship Friday at the latest because this is my hubby's phone and he's getting jealous watching me play with my fast Verizon LTE phone while he's stuck on AT&T until this one arrives!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.