Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ttexxan

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2012
Mine is At&t and showing on the 20th via fed ex. The wifi mini I got came via UPS on opening day. Both ordered within 1 min of 2 am

Haswell

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2012
USA
One thing to note, though - with the Verizon model you can't use data and voice at the same time.

True, but I'll just be using VoIP. That way I can get more than 100 mins. Using VoIP I'll be able to "talk" and use data at the same time.

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
Mine is At&t and showing on the 20th via fed ex. The wifi mini I got came via UPS on opening day. Both ordered within 1 min of 2 am

Did you call to change your shipping earlier?

I ordered an AT&T 64 GB black iPad 4 on 10/26 11 AM. I got 2-3 day shipping by calling Apple and it was scheduled for the 21st. Now it's the 20th. I guess AT&T iPads were shipped late.

On Schedule
CHENGDU CN

Shipment Dates
Ship date: Nov 14, 2012
Estimated delivery: Nov 20, 2012 by 10:30 AM
Destination

Shipment Facts
Service type
IP Direct Distribution - Indirect Signature Required
Weight
1.3 kg/2.9 lbs
Shipment Travel History
Nov 14, 2012 9:48 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
Nov 14, 2012 12:50 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Nov 14, 2012 2:01 PM
Picked up
Details
Package received after FedEx cutoff

oddnendz

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Just changed to Preparing for shipment. No charge to CC yet. The date is still "by November 21" (ordered at 1203 am PDT 10/26/12) ... Which is ok ... Because I will still be in the area to drop by and pick up at work...and set it up on the way to mom and dad's ( not driving, btw).

Got shipping confirmation. It will be delivered on Monday, the 19th. #

tealman

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
Do you think i will get my before thanksgiving?

I looks like every one who preordered on the day of preorder opening are the ones getting the shipping confirmation still.

I ordered mine on Nov 3rd. Last thursday i got an email with an update that it will ship in 5 days and Delivers by the 21st.

Should i still be optimistic about getting it by the 21st??

I would love to have it before Thanksgiving which will give me the holidays to play with it

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
I looks like every one who preordered on the day of preorder opening are the ones getting the shipping confirmation still.

I ordered mine on Nov 3rd. Last thursday i got an email with an update that it will ship in 5 days and Delivers by the 21st.

I would love to have it before Thanksgiving which will give me the holidays to play with it

I got the 5 days email on the 8th and got a tracking number this morning. I think you'll get it by the 21st if you get the tracking number by tomorrow.

bogatyr

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2012

I ordered last week and have a tracking number for Friday. 64GB Black Verizon

capwkidd

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2009
Looks like those of us that ordered AT&T got boned.... I have 2 minis coming on 11/20, and I ordered as soon as the site was up to order! And my iPad 4th gen does not arrive until the 23rd!

bbtylrv

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2006
Looks like those of us that ordered AT&T got boned.... I have 2 minis coming on 11/20, and I ordered as soon as the site was up to order! And my iPad 4th gen does not arrive until the 23rd!

I'm in the same boat. AT&T black 32GB and I ordered within minutes of the pre-order going online. It just says preparing for shipment. I'm disappointed but will wait patiently. . . I did pay for next day air, so hopefully they surprise me and ship it tomorrow and i'll get it on Friday. Time will tell. . .

tealman

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
thanks

I got the 5 days email on the 8th and got a tracking number this morning. I think you'll get it by the 21st if you get the tracking number by tomorrow.

That sounds positive. Thanks a lot. I have ordered an At&t device and personalized it. Looks like all At&t devices are being delayed a little with the shipment.

Keeping my fingers crossed and I hope to receive the notification tomorrow.

----------

I ordered last week and have a tracking number for Friday. 64GB Black Verizon

Wow!! Thats good to know… unfortunately i have the data share plan with At&t so i had to get the At&t device. Currently me and my wife both have iPad 2 with 3G. Can't wait to get this one so its more portable

Thanks for the info.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
iPad mini 64GB Verizon LTE arrived in USA

In Transit: On Time
Business
Day(s) Left1

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/15/2012, by 10:30 A.M.
Last Location:
Arrived - Anchorage, AK, United States, Wednesday, 11/14/2012

Shipment Progress

Anchorage, AK, United States 11/14/2012 12:03 P.M. Arrival Scan

Bobby Boucher

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Crud!

Ordered a 32gb AT&T Mini as soon as they went on sale.

Was notified last Wednesday that it would be shipping "in the next five days", with delivery scheduled for the 21st.

On Friday, called Apple and got upgraded to one-day delivery, scheduled for the 16th!

Just re-checked: delivery now rescheduled for the 20th. Boo!

Dewey911

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2010
32GB Verizon iPad Mini

Verizon 32gb iPad Mini ordered on launch day.

Ship (P/U) date :
Tues 11/13/2012 11:37 pm
SHENZHEN, GDCN

In transit
CHEK LAP KOK, HK
Estimated delivery :
Fri 11/16/2012 10:30 am
MINOT, ND

:)

Captriker

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
Mine is in transit from china. FedEx still keeps a delivery date of 11/19. I'm on the east coast.

Is this the same for anyone else on the east coast? I ordered soon as well on the pre-order, iPad 4 with verizon LTE, 32 gb white.

I ordered a 32GB Black LTE iPad 4 later that morning and I have the same estimated ship date. I am in New Jersey.

Strangely, it shows the package having left Memphis TN already which usually means it hits Jersey on the following day and out for delivery same or the day after so it should get to us by Friday the 16th which was our original date.

Edit: It arrived in Newark NJ tonight. It may arrive tomorrow at this rate. Which is perfect as that is my Wife's birthday and this is her birthday present!

Latest it should get delivered is Friday at this rate.

Last edited:

Malesack

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
Crud!

Ordered a 32gb AT&T Mini as soon as they went on sale.

Was notified last Wednesday that it would be shipping "in the next five days", with delivery scheduled for o!

I received the same message for the 21st for my white 16gig AT&T mini. But for the last three days the "shipping in the next five days" message has gone unchanged. However, for the last three days my status has said it is in ENGRAVING processing.

Three days so far in Engraving??? I will never do that again if that is what is causing the delay in shipping to me.

tealman

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2012
I received the same message for the 21st for my white 16gig AT&T mini. But for the last three days the "shipping in the next five days" message has gone unchanged. However, for the last three days my status has said it is in ENGRAVING processing.

Three days so far in Engraving??? I will never do that again if that is what is causing the delay in shipping to me.

I agree thats exactly where i have been stuck for past 2 days "Engraving" will def not be doing that again. Especially on a new product launch..

stukdog

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2004
Mine was showing delivery for Friday, but just tonight it changed to delivery on Monday. Must have missed a deadline out there in Hong Kong.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
One thing to note, though - with the Verizon model you can't use data and voice at the same time.

On Verizon network it will not do both, since it uses CMDA for voice and
Data LTE. But on other networks it will work. I can say this because
i am in overseas using my Verizon and both work fine on GSM.
There no LTE where i am located at present for another year or 2.

MNT

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2010
Pretty great timing on Verizon orders; I ordered on November 4, and it's out for delivery today.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
Pretty great timing on Verizon orders; I ordered on November 4, and it's out for delivery today.

I regret canceling on Nov 4th my iPad 4th gen order, then I re order Thursday Nov 8th and still prepared for shipping status.

Splash92553

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
Ipad mini's RECIVED!!!

2 verizon ipad mini 1 silver and 1 slate, both 32 gb and personalized. Schedueled for 11-16-12 BUT out on FedEx for delivery today!!!!! Del was made at 0902 11/15/12. A full day ahead of schedule

Last edited:

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
2 verizon ipad mini 1 silver and 1 slate, both 32 gb and personalized. Schedueled for 11-16-12 BUT out on FedEx for delivery today!!!!!

Verizon 16GB Black for me, but it is also on the vehicle for delivery! Perfect timing as I just canceled the wireless service on my old iPad and it expires today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.