Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
so i could not find too many iTunes releases for a Thursday the ones that have been released than have only been minor. i guess its last week of november or delayed :(

Reaktor5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
so i could not find too many iTunes releases for a Thursday the ones that have been released than have only been minor. i guess its last week of november or delayed :(

It's now or the end of November. There's no reason to believe it's been delayed further because they missed some arbitrary date we all set.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
the delayed turn by turn navigation for maps in austrailia just went live it was supposed to be october but got delayed to november.. now gives us our delayed iTunes11 next please!!

Last edited:

PBP

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
So i spoke to Tim Cook last night and he said it will be out today. Eventually you'll believe me.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
ugh i hope it comes out today or tomorrow but the chances are not too great since its cutting it close to :apple: thanksgiving vacation week :\

if we are getting it today it could release as early as 8:14 am PST and the latest 7:58 pm PST.

Last edited:

Variant

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2005
Apple is on a roll with these delays lately. iMac, iTunes, what's next?

My prediction; next summer they release a disappointing iPhone 5S, followed by major delays and issues with iPhone 6 the following year.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
this is gonna have bugs no matter when it does come out... the sooner the better though to discover what bugs remain and get them fixed in a 11.x release!

towg

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2012
Cardiff
It'll be released December 25th and Christmas Day will be renamed International iTunes 11 Thank F@ck Its Been Launched At Last Day.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
Am I the only one who doesn't mind the delay? I'm desperate to use it but I don't want it to be crap.

Maybe the delay is because they want to launch it with a streaming service that's built into iTunes and they're most likely ironing out a few licencing issues.

Streaming service like Spotify but with iTunes :eek: I'd fall off my chair with excitement.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
Am I the only one who doesn't mind the delay? I'm desperate to use it but I don't want it to be crap.

Maybe the delay is because they want to launch it with a streaming service that's built into iTunes and they're most likely ironing out a few licencing issues.

Streaming service like Spotify but with iTunes :eek: I'd fall off my chair with excitement.

doubt its delayed over a streaming service.. BUGS are the reason its been delayed and they want to get things right so its not a buggy release like maps was.

Aluminum213

macrumors 68040
Mar 16, 2012

Apple isn't releasing anything after Wednesday unless its an iPad or iPhone

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
iTunes11 has to be done by now you would think and they are just waiting till such and such date in mid or late november to release it, or they are working on bugs till the last second before release.

----------

Apple isn't releasing anything after Wednesday unless its an iPad or iPhone

they could surprise us and release it today or tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.