Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    399.6 KB · Views: 546

temna

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2008
Congratulations! And I'm so jealous...I'm in Canada and mine still has Late November as delivery date :(

Same as the rest of the world it would seem. Edmonton here waiting for the end of November, since we all know Late November = the 30th..

aka777

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
....I absolutely loathe twitter and facebook......for this reason.

Got rid of fakebook over a year ago. Facebook is a real waste of time. I tend to keep in contact with the people I am close with anyway, which negates its underlying purpose.

Like MySpace, Fakebook is a fad.

----------

is that bar gray or white :confused:

White. It actually flows smoothly from the front.

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
The size of the Note is excellent in terms of usability and portability. Screen space is x fold better than a iPhone 5.

I have the Note. I've had it for a while. It's size is for mutants.

I use an iPhone 5 BTW.

The problem with the Note is obvious.

aka777

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
I have the Note. I've had it for a while. It's a weird POS. It's size is for mutants. Are you a mutant?
(just kidding).

Anyway, this is not the place to push the Note, as people here have IQs above 90 (some of them at least...just kidding...again. Enjoy your Note :) )

Surely you see the irony in your statement, considering the options, customizations, and complexity of the android platform.

When it comes to the Note, I like the Size vs Portability ratio. An iPad Nano that is the size of the Note II would be awesome and suit my needs well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.