Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yakuza

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi everybody.

So, next monday i'll be receiving an iPhone 4S (upgrading from iPhone 3G), and I never wanted the weekend passed so fast.

Anyways, here's the thing. I'll be getting th iP4s with a 2 year contract 2Gb of internet and 200min for calls, BUT for sending MMS to anyone i'll be paying, it will not be much but i just don't feel like paying (in my current tariff i pay about 8$ month and i have free calls, sms, mms and videocalls)

I've been searching for Free MMS apps, but the one's i've seen says that the mms are free within US and Canada users. Well, i'm way off that zone (<--- see location).

Does anyone knows if the apps will still work?

And i wanted an app that i would be able to sent it to anyone, not just the ones thats only have to have that app.

Thanks people

Last edited:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Hi everybody.

So, next monday i'll be receiving an iPhone 4S (upgrading from iPhone 3G), and I never wanted the weekend passed so fast.

Anyways, here's the thing. I'll be getting th iP4s with a 2 year contract 2Gb of internet and 200min for calls, BUT for sending MMS to anyone i'll be paying, it will not be much but i just don't feel like paying.

I've been searching for Free MMS apps, but the one's i've seen says that the mms are free within US and Canada users. Well, i'm way off that zone (<--- see location).

And i wanted an app that i would be able to sent it to anyone, not just the ones thats only have to have that app.

Thanks people
you have to pay for MMS? Thought it was including with texting. Try Kik messenger

Yakuza

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Lisbon, Portugal
you have to pay for MMS? Thought it was including with texting. Try Kik messenger

yeah, i've been reading the small letters on the contract :D

i only have Calls, SMS and 2Gb of net

i have KiK, Viber and WhatsApp (this last two i only can sennd/talk to people who as this app)

Gonna trry Kik then

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
yeah, i've been reading the small letters on the contract :D

i only have Calls, SMS and 2Gb of net

i have KiK, Viber and WhatsApp (this last two i only can sennd/talk to people who as this app)

Gonna trry Kik then

there are free texting apps

VandyChem2009

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas
Hi everybody.

Anyways, here's the thing. I'll be getting th iP4s with a 2 year contract 2Gb of internet and 200min for calls, BUT for sending MMS to anyone i'll be paying, it will not be much but i just don't feel like paying (in my current tariff i pay about 8$ month and i have free calls, sms, mms and videocalls)

Thanks people

Geez, how much would just adding texting be to your plan? I don't get how that isn't an option. If you are that straped for cash perhaps a call only plan is better.

Yakuza

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Lisbon, Portugal
Geez, how much would just adding texting be to your plan? I don't get how that isn't an option. If you are that straped for cash perhaps a call only plan is better.

But my plan as texting included. i was talking about MMS

Either way i was told yesterday that the mms are included in the plan, so all is good.

Thanks anyway fellas :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.