Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Squeak825

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
Decent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 90

ihav0frnds

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2010
to me, it's noticeably faster. plus, now i get 3 bars in my room in the basement instead of 1!

gmiller598

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
I'm at my office near Easton. Only got 12.21 with 2 bars of service. Signal strength seems weaker than before here. Still getting faster download speeds than before but not lightning fast here.

I'll have to try again in other locations.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Yup- just noticed. Sweet. This is in Grandview. However, I've noticed it's been all over the map...from 38 Mbps at the high end, to 1.0 at the low end, and relatively high latency, especially for LTE (I've had a 522ms ping). We'll see how they iron out bugs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

flipn0tic

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Whoa. Since when was Ohio anywhere on the map for Sprint's latest LTE upgrades?

Is Cleveland going to get in on the mix too?

RRobinson4633

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2010
Columbus, OH
Verizon or ATT LTE?

I was wondering...now that ATT has its LTE network running in the Columbus, how has your call signal been? I currently have Verizon w/ LTE and I think that it is fairly decent. I am desperately missing the Talk/Surf feature from ATT as I need it for my job and consultations. The ETF maybe something that I will have to bite, but my need outweighs price at the moment.

Any thoughts?

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I was wondering...now that ATT has its LTE network running in the Columbus, how has your call signal been? I currently have Verizon w/ LTE and I think that it is fairly decent. I am desperately missing the Talk/Surf feature from ATT as I need it for my job and consultations. The ETF maybe something that I will have to bite, but my need outweighs price at the moment.

Any thoughts?

if You can deal wiht AT&T's 3g network just get an at&t sim lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.