Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idesign245

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2007
Ontario, Canada
This is my work set up:

8186062320_0bb6b5a44c_c.jpg

And my home set up:

tumblr_m630xxJLml1qad7w5o10_1280.jpg

Last edited:

midwestfisherma

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
S.E. Mich
/"\/oo\/"\;16288658 said:
The thing of it is, Apple Retail is provided clear and explicit directions that outgoing merchandising material is to be destroyed once it's no longer needed. I'm not accusing rever3nce of anything because all that's been posted is iPhone material, and maybe that came from a partner carrier and maybe they have different rules. That said, employees that steal from their employers have been and deserve to be terminated for their actions.

/rant

Who cares! :rolleyes:

rubirock

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2009
Little Beirut
better photo with actual camera instead of iphone3g pic
attachment.php

I built a shelf out of stuff I had around the house in order to get the UPS and cables out of this guy's reach
attachment.php

it has a door
attachment.php

and cable routing
attachment.php

Attachments

• rocco with shelf.jpg
    rocco with shelf.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,973
  • shelf.open.JPG
    shelf.open.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5,953
  • cable routing.JPG
    cable routing.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 5,964

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
better photo with actual camera instead of iphone3g pic
attachment.php

I built a shelf out of stuff I had around the house in order to get the UPS and cables out of this guy's reach
attachment.php

it has a door
attachment.php

and cable routing
attachment.php

The joy of parenthood! Everything starts moving in the house. Low shelves become things to pull oneself up on and you suddenly realise why all that ikea furniture came with wall anchors you never used until now!

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I posted this a while ago - but was just looking through my flickr again.

My brother's set up which I think is awesome. We replaced the macbook with a unibody though.

rubirock

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2009
Little Beirut
The joy of parenthood! Everything starts moving in the house. Low shelves become things to pull oneself up on and you suddenly realise why all that ikea furniture came with wall anchors you never used until now!
so far it has worked as planned, it's not nearly as interesting under the desk anymore as there is only one exposed cord and that one is screwed to the wall in 4 or 5 spots. It's nice not to worry about him sticking his finger in a socket now.

I will probably take the shelf down to sand and finish it at some point so it matches the rest of the table. and while it's off I will put caps on the wall side of the shelf to (try to) keep him from hanging off it.

DewGuy1999

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.