Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kappaknight

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I was wondering this also. I've called corporate and asked the local store and no one knows. Some have said not until December! Ugh apples loss, theyre losing sales.

I want my iPad mini LTE now...

They're not really losing the sale if you're going to buy one anyway, regardless of when they come out.

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2003
London
6am out here in San Diego. Can't sleep. Might as well get up and start my day. Won't have to rush either. Hopefully fashion valley apple store will have AT&T models in stock.

Hey let us know. I replied to your other thread too. Check if carrier stores have them. As well as radio shack target best buy.

Just giving you options should you need them. And this is all assuming it works now as it has in the past.

arom

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2008
My local Apple Store just told me within the next few days, just not today.

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
Reserved at local Apple store

I used the Apple Store app to reserve one at the Apple store in Leawood, KS.

Reserved a 16 gb ATT iPad 4 in black.

MarylandIpad4

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
I used the Apple Store app to reserve one at the Apple store in Leawood, KS.

Just reserved mine in maryland as well. Absolutely hillarious to read all of these threads with everyone obsessing over what day there's would be delivered. Saved myself alot of headache and time.

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
Just reserved mine in maryland as well. Absolutely hillarious to read all of these threads with everyone obsessing over what day there's would be delivered. Saved myself alot of headache and time.

Absolutely, I wasn't sure they would allow reservations but I just kept checking.

Just received the ready to pick up e-mail.

Brewsta

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
Absolutely, I wasn't sure they would allow reservations but I just kept checking.

Just received the ready to pick up e-mail.

When you guys talk about "reservations"... you're talking about going through the buying process and choosing 'pick up" instead of delivery, right?

Brewsta

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
Carrier stores will be opening on the east coast in the next ten minutes. Will be interesting to hear reports from the front lines at AT&T / VZW / Sprint stores. Seems like Apple Stores have very very limited stock of LTE models. Doubt the carriers will have much either.

atomicpete

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2012
The ATT store in downtown Minneapolis opened at 8 am and did not have either.

According the reservation system all of the Apple Stores in MN have the 4 LTE in stock, but you are unable to reserve a Mini...

Brewsta

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
The ATT store in downtown Minneapolis opened at 8 am and did not have either.

According the reservation system all of the Apple Stores in MN have the 4 LTE in stock, but you are unable to reserve a Mini...

Wonder if the two guys above who snagged reservations were talking about iPad 4 instead of iPad mini. I'm guessing yes.

Also, if downtown Minneapolis doesn't have any Minis... I doubt my stores here in West Des Moines will either.

----------

That is correct, might only work when local store has them in stock.

Were you getting a Mini or an iPad 4?

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
Wonder if the two guys above who snagged reservations were talking about iPad 4 instead of iPad mini. I'm guessing yes.

Also, if downtown Minneapolis doesn't have any Minis... I doubt my stores here in West Des Moines will either.

----------

Were you getting a Mini or an iPad 4?

iPad 4, black ATT 16gb.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
Anyone have any luck with Verizon stores? Seems like the Verizon ones were the ones that shipped in mass the last few days

d0r1en0

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2010
San Diego
Every model of the mini and the 4th gen are in stock in all the apple stores in San Diego. I checked each type.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353078510.920108.jpg

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
Just reserved mine at apple.com in the San Jose, Ca. All the stores here have them. Good luck!

Brewsta

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
Seems pretty clear at this point that if you want an LTE iPad 4, you should have no troubles finding one today. Apple Stores seem to have plenty of stock and you can order online and do in-store pickup to assure you of getting one.

LTE iPad minis seem significantly more constrained and they're going to be really difficult to get your mitts on one today.

----------

Every model of the mini and the 4th gen are in stock in all the apple stores in San Diego. I checked each type.

I think you're getting bad data because you have an iPad 4 in your cart. Remove it and try again. I checked all the stores in San Diego and they do not have LTE Minis.

phr0ze

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2012
Columbia, MD
Ok. I got the truth after bitching out a store manager. Called for a mini LTE and the clerk said in stock. Drove to apple and waited 30 minutes. They said after waiting that no mini LTE can be sold yet. They are not allowed to sell until tonight at 10pm. He says the pos will not even let him scan it until 10pm.

He put one on hold for me and will let me pick up tomorrow at 8am.

d0r1en0

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2010
San Diego
I think you're getting bad data because you have an iPad 4 in your cart. Remove it and try again. I checked all the stores in San Diego and they do not have LTE Minis.

You're right. Sorry.

San Diego - mini seems to be out of stock
4th gen - in stock

Sorry if I confused anyone.

---------------------------

My 4th gen is ready for pickup. Store isn't open until 10am. But I'm good to go. Hope everyone can get what they want today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353079635.670213.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.