Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixdas

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
Naples, Italy
Maybe you are busy, and they are sure that iTunes 11 will not have problems, it can be released today and having a week off

PS: I am of the opinion that comes out on the last Wednesday of November

rever3nce

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2011
Has iTunes been acting funny with anybody? I downloaded like manybe 7 songs and none were actually on my iPod or any of my devices. I don't think I was ever charged for them eiher. It did say they were downloading though and now I can't find them or they are not in my purchases tab.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
cultofmac.com that claimed iTunes 11 would be out no later than Nov 16 now says this from twitter.. If iTunes 11 doesn't drop in the next few hours, it might be delayed until December.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
cultofmac.com that claimed iTunes 11 would be out no later than Nov 16 now says this from twitter.. If iTunes 11 doesn't drop in the next few hours, it might be delayed until December.

They're just guessing based off of previous patterns. In reality, it could come out today, or after next week (still in November) or it may be pushed back, yet again, until December.

Statistically, we should see it today. Realistically, who the hell knows..

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
i just hope if they are delaying it again they dont tell us on the last day of the month :mad: when have we seen a iTunes release in december and which versions? :confused:

i know some people will be happy if it gets delayed again because they claim it will be a more stable release and not have any bugs but the downside is that we have to wait another whole month! its still gonna have bugs no matter when they release it.. they could wait till nov 2013 and it would still run the same. stop disappointing and get it out this month!

Last edited:

chriscl

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2008
Stuttgart, Germany
CultOfMac's conclusion was - without wanting to sound like Mr. Spock - quite logical.

iTunes 11 is a major overhaul, I just can't see them releasing it before the bulk of Apple then shuts down for a week of holidays in the US (not that this affects elsewhere in the world, but most of the release-management is no doubt done from "HQ").

I guess if it doesn't appear soon, it's going to be the beginning of December then?

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
major updates for all itunes where on wednesdays so nov 28th, dec 5th, 12th, or 19th. take your pick!

Last edited:

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
this is redicilious now iTunes11 is going to just sit there for a week and not be worked on and once they get back from vacation release it?

ipedro

macrumors 603
Nov 30, 2004
Toronto, ON
some people must have nothing better to do.. saw this on twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A72ahnqCcAEb5_4.jpg:large

almost looks legit to me accept for its NOT out!

You should have done this instead:

A72ahnqCcAEb5_4.jpg

You'd get a few people to jump out of their seats. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.