Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guyjol

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2012
Same here. Tried turning it off and back on but unsuccessful.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    295.2 KB · Views: 130

dmk1974

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2008
No luck here in Chicago suburbs. Can't log in on some devices and waiting to activate on others. PITA.

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
iMessage Down, Possible iTunes 11 Upgrade Today?

So iMessage is down and iMessage is, for the most part, a part of iCloud.

iTunes 11 re-structures the way iTunes interacts with iCloud.

Coincidence? I think not!

ViperDesign

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Utah
between quality control issues on the iphone, supply shortages on every single product they release, and ios issues and imessage issues, apple is quickly becoming a company they never wanted to be, unreliable.

DW58

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2011
Scotland
Guess we'll have to wait and see, but it's damned frustrating. Nice of Apple to give advance notice (not) if it is as you say.

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
between quality control issues on the iphone, supply shortages on every single product they release, and ios issues and imessage issues, apple is quickly becoming a company they never wanted to be, unreliable.

Sad but true. I must admit, just a few years ago I didn't expect the decline we're seeing. It's a good thing that Apples customers will put up nearly anything & still spend their money with Apple. It's an amazing phenomenon.

DW58

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2011
Scotland
Wirelessly posted

Works fine for me.

(London, UK)

Are you sure it's working via iMessaging and not going via SMS instead?

I can message from my iPhone to other Apple devices but only via SMS, but not from iPad/MBP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.