Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DW58

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2011
Scotland
The world as we know it is ending, iMessaging is only the start. It's 2012 and we're all doomed :eek:

Hands up who's pissed off :rolleyes:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Sad but true. I must admit, just a few years ago I didn't expect the decline we're seeing. It's a good thing that Apples customers will put up nearly anything & still spend their money with Apple. It's an amazing phenomenon.

Maybe it's because :eek:some people don't have these issues. Like me, all my phones have been perfect out of the box, iMessage isn't a huge problem, never had any OS issues that couldn't be fixed with a restore, etc..

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I feel like iMessage has been down more frequently in the past month than in the rest of the entire span of its existence when iOS 5.0 came out onward.

:/

Natesac

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
Dallas,Tx
Well that's answers my question. Was traveling from Austin to Dallas and thought mine was messed up from switching between LTE and GSM.

Now it's just working all kinds of funky.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I tried to send one from my Mac to a friend's iPhone and it said he isn't registered with iMessage. So it must not be working properly for me either.

naveah

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
Atlanta
Also down in Atlanta. iMessages has been down so often lately. iCloud hasn't been much more reliable, either. Come on Apple—get your act together.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.