Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Formativeyears

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
I'm a huge fan of Rickshaw Bags, primarily due to the overwhelming amount of customization options and the sturdy construction. They now have an iPad Mini sleeve available for order and if you place the order today and enter "vote2012" at checkout you will receive 20 percent off. Just ordered mine (after I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding on the various color and material options.)

http://www.rickshawbags.com/customize/custom-bag/fabric_selection/ipad-mini

:D

allapon

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm a huge fan of Rickshaw Bags, primarily due to the overwhelming amount of customization options and the sturdy construction. They now have an iPad Mini sleeve available for order and if you place the order today and enter "vote2012" at checkout you will receive 20 percent off. Just ordered mine (after I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding on the various color and material options.)

Thank you for information. It look cool that almost every piece on the bag can customize!!

TimUSCA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2006
Aiken, SC

Just ordered one. Thanks for the recommendation!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 4.55.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 4.55.36 PM.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 104

TimUSCA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2006
Aiken, SC
Sorry to bump an old thread, but what's the deal OP? The page is down, and my order has been processing for 7 days!

Just curious as I've never ordered from this company before... they are legit, right?

Tortri

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2010
Looking around I found a coupon that gives free shipping ($9)

Humanpowered

I haven't used these but interested in getting one.

Formativeyears

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Uh, sorry but the page is opening just fine for me. I've ordered two sleeves from them in the past (iPad and Macbook Air) and everything went swimmingly. You need to give them some time to hand-make your product.

Edit: I'm assuming that the vote2012 promo was a success and they were inundated with orders. You can always contact them directly to inquire about the status of your order.

LetsGoHalos

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2012
I ordered mine tonight.. Didn't use the coupon code but everything else seemed to go through just fine. Thanks for recommendation have been looking for a nice sleeve for this mini since launch day!

dokindo

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2009
I received mine, but feel it is a bit loose for a sleeve.

Maybe it was designed to accommodate the Smart Cover?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.