Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Ordered mine this morning, at that time I was given an estimated delivery date of Dec-6 through Dec 12. This is my first time ordering my phone through Apple. 32GB Black & Slate :D.

For my iPhone 4 I just bought it at the Verizon Store, I am paying full price so I can keep my Unlimited plan. Any idea when I can expect to see the charge on my CC.

Well i had to take my imac in to my local apple store for a hard drive switchout and i left with a brand new 32 gb slate black iPhone 5. So i just cancled my online order.

shikari89

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2010
Oregon
iPhone 5, 64GB verizon ordered 11/13 delivered today in perfect condition. Now if I could only put a screen protector on without contaminating it...

waiting4

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
Changed to "Preparing for shipment" today! At last!
Hope that an iphone is really worth this long wait!
Seems like they change to preparing for shipment exactly 7 days before the earliest delivery date.

It changed back to "Processing items"! How can that be possible?

champagnepapi

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
I ordered a black 32GB on 30/9 from a retail store here in Sweden and still nothing. I'm really fed up with this retail store because they can't even give me an estimated delivery date. They just keep telling me that they don't know when the delivery from Apple will arrive, because according to them Apple only gives them a 24-hours notice.

So, after 8 weeks customer service finally gave me an estimated delivery date, 26/11 - 30/11.

Hopefully I'll get it on Monday but at least now I know it will arrive someday next week.

EDIT: This is my post from 9/10.

Country where order was placed:
Sweden

Retailer the iPhone was purchased from:
Phonehouse.se (Tele2)

Specific iPhone model that was ordered:
32GB Black

Date the order was placed:
30 september 2012

Back order. The customer service at Phonehouse told me 2-6 weeks.

I want it now so bad!

Last edited:

AaronMT

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Anyone else order to Canada recently (or better yet Toronto?)? I have an order placed on November 10th that is still idle under 'Processing Items'?

jspence444

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2011
Anyone else order to Canada recently (or better yet Toronto?)? I have an order placed on November 10th that is still idle under 'Processing Items'?

Yup right here!
Store: Apple Store Online
Model: iPhone 5, Black, 32GB, GSM
Date Ordered: Nov. 7
Original Delivery Date: Dec 11 - 17
New Delivery Date [as of Nov 12]: Dec 4 - 10

Rory Manton

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2005
Yeovil Somerset
17 Days ago my supplier told me it would be here next day, 16 days ago my supplier said it would be two weeks, 17 days later ( today) they tell me , after being on hold for 45 minuted , that nobody had reordered it and that she ( the bint on the other end of the phone ) would order it now and it would be with me friday.

So about 4 weeks to go yet:D

Drmedic

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2012
When I ordered my phone on the 18/11/12, my delivery estimate was 05/12/12-11/12/12 (apple online store)
It's now been updated to 03/12/12.
Only 12 days to go (hopefully with no blemishes)

mikiyo33

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
Yup right here!
Store: Apple Store Online
Model: iPhone 5, Black, 32GB, GSM
Date Ordered: Nov. 7
Original Delivery Date: Dec 11 - 17
New Delivery Date [as of Nov 12]: Dec 4 - 10

Greetings to fellow Canadians!
I ordered from apple.ca, 32GB White, ordered on Oct 28 with the delivery date Nov 29-Dec 6, still processing.:(

croooow

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2004
iPhone 5 ordered on 27th October from :apple:.com

Shipped 22nd November scheduled delivery on 28th November. They had just a few days before the "Available to ship - 3-4 weeks" period was over.

cyclotron451

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2005
Europe
my Italian[1] iPhone 5 White 16GB ordered 30th October has just shipped from ---?--- somewhere, today 24th November. Delivery might be ---?--- 29th November? all data as yet undefined

My UPS.com tracking is incomplete because Apple's "Shipped" seems to actually mean "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at the UPS facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Which from my point of view doesn't mean 'Shipped' but possibly just 'Allocated' or "Reserved for pickup'. The better news in Italy - apart from the outrageous prices - is that ordering delays at present seem to be two weeks instead of the month that I've had to wait

[1]= most expensive and prestigious iPhone in the world, unless you know better :D

Damolee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Really excited for you all.

I'm a tech enthusiast and oddly an Android fanboy but cannot get enough of the iPhone 5.

It is a superb device.

I hear a lot of gripes about "not enough of a change from the 4S", well... it is. Otherwise it wouldn't have tempted me across from a Galaxy S3 which is a superb device.

The bigger screen makes a world of difference and I am glad that Apple have finally come across to that way of thought. They got me now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.